Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: CanadianKodiak
About
User Name: CanadianKodiak
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cancelling Account b/c of V16
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:02:27 AM

Well, TC2000 is officially useless to me and to a whole butt-load of traders.  What good is charting software that has a 20 min delay on every single quote?  I'll answer for you.  It's no good at all.  Worden now wants even more money to provide real time quotes.  What the hell good is having a Gold account then?  Waste of money.  I'll simply use TOS, my broker provides it, it's free of charge and they aren't trying to contiually gouge me with an inferior product and price increases.

Topic: Keltner Gap Scan
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:12:30 PM

Hi Bruce and Wow! Thanks for the quick response. I should have specified that the gap must open outside the channels (above or below), as well the close should be outside of the channels. How can I adjust your code to do that? Thanks again. You're help is always greatly appreciated.

Topic: Keltner Gap Scan
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:42:48 AM

Hi, how can I create a scan to look for a gap and close outside (either above or below) the keltner channels for the last trading period?

Topic: Editing a Custom Easyscan
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:08:52 PM

How can I edit a custom Easyscan that I have created?  I'd like to remove a PCF parameter without having to create a whole new scan.

Topic: Editing a Custom Easyscan
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2014 4:21:35 PM

I've made several custom Easyscans and in each one I've entered in a PCF that only looks for stocks that are above $5.  However, I no longer want that particular PCF to be a part of my scans.  I'd like to include stocks that are under $5.  How can I edit my Easyscans to remove that PCF without having to create a whole new set of scans?