Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: chezz
About
User Name: chezz
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ADX / DI+ DI- crossover on chart
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2014 5:32:19 PM

Good afternoon. So I've been playing around on MT4 and someone designed an indicator which will tell you when a DI crossover has happened on the actual chart. 

Any possible way this can be coded on TC2000?

Topic: Volume at Price separation
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 2:17:17 PM

Thank you Bruce.

Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 2:03:38 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for your Volume at Prlce suggestions.

I'm assuming this is nothing that can be coded to fix?

Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 1:55:17 PM

Hey guys,

Just about every other platform has the ability to separate volume at price by whatever you select. So for example, if I only want the volume at price for 1 day, i don't have to keep the chart zoomed in and constantly readjust to fit the open market hours. I feel like this might be able to be coded. 

Also, I would love the ability to control how many segments there are per screen. Sometimes I have my charts co mpressed and it will only give me 2 HUGE segments that can cover a huge range. It changes how many segments there are based on the window size. Can we also add in the ability to say add between 2-50 segments no matter the zoom? 

Picture of me manually adjusting the zoom to keep it showing only todays data (which could be solved if they could be separated by day:

Image showing how when I zoom to encompass more amount of time, the Volume at Profile will just show everything there even as the chart scrolls:

Image showing how if I condense the chart down I lose the 15 segments down to 4 showing why I would love to have specific options to control this by a fixed amount:

Really hoping this is something that can be coded or updated as I love TC2000 and would hate to have something as small as this ruin a long lasting experience. 

Topic: TTM Waves
Posted: Saturday, December 6, 2014 3:45:19 PM

Hey Bruce_L, I found this post from a Tradestation conversion of the TTM waves. I found this because I just recently found that someone coded it for MT4 (as I also trade forex). Could you maybe check this out and let me know if it helps you from a coding standpoint? http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-indicators/16938-ttm-wave.html