Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Ourkid123uk
About
User Name: Ourkid123uk
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Stocks & Shares Newbie... Need advice
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:51:29 PM

Thank you Bruce! Really appreciate it.

Topic: Stocks & Shares Newbie... Need advice
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:01:24 PM

Hi Im Andrew,

Only been into the stock market about a year and still trying to get my head round everything.

After alot of research i took the plunge and im now a proud subsriber to TC2000  Gold.

i have been reading and studying about Volume and Price Analysis Nd reDing a great book by i think her name is Anna Couling.

im fascinated by volume And price  and how the old pit traders used to read the flow of orders and how its an art not a science in reading volume price.

right... To my question.

because i will be using price and volume as my main analysis tools i need the most accurate data for volume. I noticed that in the top right i saw BATS data stating that this is the data exchange used and it only accounts for 12% of volume market data and there is an option to estimate total market volume?

Is this going to be good enough for my volume price anlysis to trading in which volume data is paramount? Or shoukd i upgrade to platinum?

many thank fir taking the time to read this,

andy