New version 18 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: geolinas
About
User Name: geolinas
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 19
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Personal Wathclist email notification
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 4:39:07 PM

Do you have plans to develop this feature in the near future? Thanks in advance.

Topic: Personal Wathclist email notification
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 4:15:36 PM

Hi! Is there a way to have an email notification every hour (or in any other time driven trigger) of all the columns (all the data) in a personal watchlist? I think that this feature is available on Tradestation RadarScreen.

Topic: EasyScan Dashboards results chart plotting
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:52:54 PM

Can I plot EasyScan Dashboards results in a chart line (intraday and end of day)? Maybe put the EasyScan as a Boolean formula in a CountTrue() function and then plot it to a chart line? Thanks in advance.

Topic: Scan for no leverage, no inverse ETFs
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:57:34 AM

Can I scan for no leverage, no inverse ETFs?

Topic: TradeFire for non-US citizens.
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:13:23 AM

Starting an LLC in delaware is a solution, but an expensive solution. Needs accountants and lawyers to start something like that. TradeFire must start to thinking of the opening of the platform outside of US. It would be great, if some guy of TradeFire customer support answer in this thread about all these things.

Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 10:09:42 AM

Thanks Bruce for the advice. But this thread is a way to motivate all the TC2000 users who live outside of USA and wants to start trading with TradeFire brokerage. A way to make Tradefire to consider serious all us. I guess the easy way for TradeFire, is to open a new entity in Europe, like TradeStation Europe Limited, an Financial Services Authority authorized brokerage firm, introduces UK and other European accounts to TradeStation Securities. We will waiting for this development, as soon as possible... :)

Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:19:09 AM

This is a post to find if there is anyone else who has interest for Tradefire platform/brokerage, but live outside of US.

Topic: PCF for Swing Point Highs and Lows
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:43:57 PM

Thank you very much!!!!!!  ;) 

Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:58:54 PM

Wow! I need to play with this some time, but it looks amazing!

Also, I am looking for another "swing High/Low" thing. It is possible to plot a channel with the upper level = the most recent identifiable swing high, and  the lower level = the most recent identifiable swing low????????? 

Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 10:56:04 AM

For swing high I use the formula: H6 * ABS(H6 > MAXH6.7 AND H6 > MAXH6)