Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: geolinas
About
User Name: geolinas
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 26
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCF with Divergence line on indicator
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2019 5:25:09 PM

Hi to all. I am wondering, if someone have make a divergence indicator-price PCF, with a chart anotation on indicator. I mean a connecting line eg. in two oversold RSI points, with the second point is above the first (for positive divergence). I am thinking about this since the "new" IIF,sincetrue, counttrue, trueinrow built-in formulas. I believe that there is a way to make this, but I failed many times. So, if someone have ideas or a PCF, please feel free to share! 

Topic: Elder Impulse
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:10:21 AM

Bruce, I want a copy too. Thank you in advance. Nice work!!!

Topic: ttm squeeze
Posted: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:38:11 PM

Hi Bruce, can you send the TTM Squeeze indicator to me too?? Thanks!!

Topic: Close price with SinceTrue as reference
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:12:05 PM

Thanks Bruce! Cool answer!

Topic: New Mac version of TC2000 at last?
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:08:58 PM

Great news Bruce!!!!

Topic: Close price with SinceTrue as reference
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:35:25 AM

Hi. I want to make a formula something like this. C(SinceTrue(c>avgc10)). 

I get error when I run this. How can do this in a different way?  Thanks in advance. 

Topic: Simple function to Relative Strength ratio
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2018 1:44:16 PM

Hi! I try to make a simple function. I have a relative strength ratio chart. Eg. XLF relative to SPY. Add a plot in the ratio of a simple moving average 20 period. Add a custom function to find : ABS(c>avgc20).

The data source is the relative strength ratio. But not working as i expected. I want to plot 1 when the close of the ratio is above the SMA20, and 0 when the ratio is below the SMA20. What is wrong? Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!

Topic: Personal Wathclist email notification
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018 4:39:07 PM

Do you have plans to develop this feature in the near future? Thanks in advance.

Topic: Personal Wathclist email notification
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018 4:15:36 PM

Hi! Is there a way to have an email notification every hour (or in any other time driven trigger) of all the columns (all the data) in a personal watchlist? I think that this feature is available on Tradestation RadarScreen.

Topic: EasyScan Dashboards results chart plotting
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:52:54 PM

Can I plot EasyScan Dashboards results in a chart line (intraday and end of day)? Maybe put the EasyScan as a Boolean formula in a CountTrue() function and then plot it to a chart line? Thanks in advance.