Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pereca30001
About
User Name: pereca30001
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 52 Week Low and Increase
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:06:06 PM

Bruce, It looks like you nailed it once again.  Works like I hoped it would.  Thank you.  It is very much appreciated.

Topic: 52 Week Low and Increase
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:06:41 PM

Good afternoon,

I would like to work out a PCF that will screen for stocks that reachead their 52 week low two weeks ago and have now doubled from that point.  I have tired several combinations but just cannot put my thoughts into a PCF that works.  Thank you very much for any help you can give.  It is very much appreciated.

Topic: RMO
Posted: Monday, August 6, 2018 2:10:55 PM

Good afternoon Bruce.  Is it still possible to get a copy of the PCH for the RMO Indicator?  I would very much appreciate a copy if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Very respectfully,

Allen Harp

pereca@myactv.net

Topic: OIV Indicator
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2018 3:06:15 PM

I see the OIV - Options Implied Volatility Indicator in our library in TC2000 v18, but when I click on it, it comes up on the main chart like any other indicator, but no lines.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  Thank you for your help.

Topic: OVI Indicator.
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2018 3:03:19 PM

I see the OVI - Options Volatility Indicator in our library in TC2000 v18, but when I click on it, it comes up on the main chart like any other indicator, but no lines.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  Thank you for your help.

Topic: Painting Candlestick Patterns
Posted: Sunday, September 3, 2017 4:37:32 PM

Is it possible to paint different Candlestick Patterns like the show in the webinar on Stockfinder?

Thank you to anyone who will answer and explain how to do it!  :)