Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Tiago
About
User Name: Tiago
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Stochastic Price Divergences
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:30:07 PM

Hi again! I'm here one more time to ask please for a pcf code that can scan divergences but this time the conditions are the inverse:

Stochastic making new lows while the price makes new relative highs!
It&#39;s the exact same periods! I already changed this PCF code that you gave me a while ago, I changed the ABS(STOC14.3.27 >= 20 to ABS(STOC14.3.27 <= 80 and all the other code that contains <20 to >80!

Obviously didn&#39;t work and I can&#39;t figure this out. How can I recicle this pcf code to build the inverse indicator signal? 

Thank you for your time!
Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2014 6:59:33 PM
is slow but it works just fine! I never thought that you would do something that specific but I&#39;m very thankful for that.

Thanks Bruce
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:23:15 AM

Hi Folks! I&#39;m trying to creat a formula that scans stochastic price divergences but I can&#39;t realize how I program stochastic to measure the actual crossover on stochastic with the 10 previus candles crossover signal! 

On price history my condition is:

L < L1 AND L1 < L2 AND L2 < L3 AND L3 < L4 AND L4 < L5 AND L5 < L6 AND L6 < L7 AND L7 < L8 AND L8 < L9 AND L9 < L10

think that is ok to scan lower lows but now I whant stochastic give me the divergences! I mean when price history goes down (doing a lower low on previous10 candles) I whant to know when the stochastic crossover signal goes up comparing to a previous cross under 20 or near that value.

An exempel 

Please give me some gidance guys! And correct me if price history scan that I made is wrong (cause when I scan I get just a few results on entire US Stocks, like 2 or 3)!

I&#39;m working on Daily time frame