Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Snooowman
About
User Name: Snooowman
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 34
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Pre Market Scanning
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:15:14 PM

Hello, I was lead to believe that pre/post market data scanning would be getting introduce but no ETA. Its now the end of 2018 and can you provide an update on the capability being available?

I had to switch platforms to Trade-Ideas to get this but would like to get back to realtime use of TC2000 as soon as this is supported.

Thanks

Topic: VWAP Delta
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 1:52:10 PM

Hello I use VWAP often and I've noticed the value is different based on what chart timeframe I use. For instance you can often see a difference if looking at hourly vs 5 min.

I believe VWAP should be the same on all time frames correct? Is this a bug?

Thank you

Topic: Trades Counter
Posted: Sunday, June 18, 2017 12:39:16 PM

Hi Just curious with all the new v17 additions is there a way of determining the number of trades in the trading day?

Thanks

Topic: Auto Plot Trend Line
Posted: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:28:28 AM

OK Thanks, Is auto plotting a trend line supported in Stock Finder? Also to clarify when I say auto plotting I mean can you write a formula that says draw a line based on two points on a charts.

Thanks

Topic: Auto Plot Trend Line
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:46:34 AM

Hello, I was curious if v17 has a way to plot a trend line based on a time frame and two high points. So for instance using 13 minute bars could I get a trend line plotted connecting the two higest prices points over the last 5 days. So 150 bars, two highest prices connected with a trend line extending to the right.

Thank you

Topic: Easy Scan results incorrect
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 8:56:14 AM

Good morning I've noticed in my easy scans that some stocks don't seem to be found that should be. I did research and its seems there must be something wrong on the TC2000 side.

to show an example simply setup a new easy scan to scan us common stocks with one condition (Price between $1-$100). The scan returns 4300 items but tickers BZQ,FBR,DFFN,JDUST,DUST are not in the list and should be.

Can you please help me understand what is the issue since my more complicated easy scans are missing things that hey should find and it seems that its simply TC2000 not finding them even thou they fit the criteria of the scan.

Thanks for your help

Topic: trade (print) count??
Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:42:30 PM

I understand and is there anyway of knowing if and when this could become available?

Thanks

Topic: trade (print) count??
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2016 11:51:37 PM

Hello, Is there any way yet to get the number of trades for the day? It must be fairly easy to set this up as a metric for people to use. Volume alone is not a good indicator of stock activity. Is there some indicator to help identify most active stocks in terms of most actively traded? Thanks

Topic: Price Volatility Indicator
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2016 7:33:19 PM

Hello could you please give some description for the fundemental indicator in TC2000 called price volatility. I can't find any explanation for it. When I add it to a watch list is provides a numeric value. When I add it as a plot added but there is no data populated. I'm not sure how to interprit this indicator. Is there somewhere there is a description?

Topic: Use of Indicators in a PCF
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2016 6:10:40 PM

Thanks but there is a way. I spoke to one of the online help folks. Just create a moving average on 5min price with a period of 1 and an offset of +1 Then use create scan condition to check if its greater then vwap and add that to the scan. It works well.