Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: syracusepro
About
User Name: syracusepro
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Harmonic or Gartley Patterns
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:14:40 AM

Any information available if Gartley or Harmonic patters will be available on the platform and the scan for those patterns too? Thanks.

Topic: Pre-Built Scans in TC2000 V16
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 1:38:16 PM

Do we have access to the code for the pre-built scans? I am trying to get candidates such as the ones Fausto Pugliese trade in the first hour of trading. Thanks.

Topic: Bollinger Bands and Options
Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:13:53 PM

Thanks Bruce.

Topic: Bollinger Bands and Options
Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:37:55 PM

Hi; Can a Bollingger Band cloud be painted while the squeeze is going on anything can be added to the cloud as an indicator of that, then if Options Trading is available on TC2000?

Topic: TC2000 V16
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:29:20 AM

Hi Bruce; I just learned today about TC2000 Brokerage by an email they sent me. Now that you have mentioned also here; I have a question: So the data fees will be waived for clients? They told me days ago that TradeFire was the brokerage, but now will offer more securities and services. But, if a client wanted to use TC2000, they had to pay for the monthly platform and data fees. Now that they will be same company, will they waive the fees? Thanks.

Topic: TC2000 V16
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:00:11 PM

Is there a page to find out what indicators are included on TC2000 V16. Also, TradeFire is the broker wich uses TC2000 V16, but then TradeFire uses IB. Can then V16 be directly connected to IB? Thanks.

Topic: Stock Finder Squeeze and Resistance
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:39:52 PM

Thanks a lot.

Topic: Crossign MA's bar Painting
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:11:32 PM

This is a great way of obtaining inmediate results. For example, if using Backscanner, it takes a long time to update for results with buy and sell signals plotted on the chart.

Using the paint bar, I can paint the bars when the MA crossing happens with green and red, on the crossing, with inmediated results for live trading. No waiting for calculations.

Of course, for the trading plan results, the back testing is unique.

Works great for me.

Thanks.

Topic: Crossign MA's bar Painting
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:22:37 AM

Can a bar be set to change its  color on TC2000 and or SF 5.1, when the MA crosses over another MA?

Just the bar on the crossing, or the bars following the crossing while on top.

Thanks.

Topic: Crossing MAs
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:06:49 AM

After the uninstall and folders and registry cleaning, the installation went smooth. After I make changes on the BackScanner for buy and sell, have to wait until the chart gets updated. Hard to notice since there is no progression bar or indication the sofware was making calculations.

This happened for any technique used.

For now seems to be working fine.

Thanks Bruce.