Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cwdtrader
About
User Name: cwdtrader
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to find a stochastic 8,3 %K change
Posted: Sunday, September 10, 2017 1:42:48 AM

Thank You  Bruce, Your way of doing it makes things much better. I truly am thankful that Worden Brothers Has such Great Trainers that can and will help with a problem. I love your software and recomment it to everyone. I also love being able to trade using the software. It is much easier to use TC2000 for my trades than IB software. I love that it is possible to trade while using the program, I wish they would have had it years ago when I was trading much heavier.

Topic: How to find a stochastic 8,3 %K change
Posted: Thursday, September 7, 2017 1:09:20 PM

Using the stochastic 8 with 3 moving average I need to find a formula that will show me the stocks that increases %k by 5 I was using the forumla, STOC8.3 >STOC8.3.1*1.05 it seems to work, but the test numbers don't match the indicator numbers. An example of what I am looking for is Stochastics 8,3%k yasterday 50 but today it has moved up to at least 55. I am looking for an increase of the indicator number of 5 or more. How do I write that pcf?  

Topic: Indicator to show percent difference between 2 moving averages
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2016 1:06:20 AM

On the above post thank you, but I have already figured out how to write the indicator and make the sort .

Again THANKS

Topic: Indicator to show percent difference between 2 moving averages
Posted: Saturday, February 6, 2016 11:12:41 PM

Is it possible to write an indicator that will show the percent difference between two different moving averages? For example if I wanted to know how much the Moving average close for 5 days was below the moving average close for 20 days; but instead of showing it as thenumber value the percent value.

Let us sar the 20 day moving average is 100 and the 5 day moving is 97  the number difference 5 day moving average would be about .0309278% below the 20 day moving average. If I could put that in a column, then I could sort the column an see which stocks were the greatest percent difference above or below the other average.

I know how to manually do it but  have the program would be a great time saver, if it is possible to do that.

THANK YOU

Topic: Backtesting software for TC 200
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 8:50:42 AM

A few years back I had a software calles TC Companion, I used it for backtesting in TC 2000 . That computer crashed and I no longer have the software as it was a download, and it looks like they are no longer in business. I have not been able to find them on the web.

DOES ANYONE MAKE BACK TESTING SOFTEWARE that can be used with PCf's to do backtesting?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS 

Topic: How do I find the average % difference between Hi and Low Weekly for 3 weeks?
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:47:33 PM

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

Topic: How do I find the average % difference between Hi and Low Weekly for 3 weeks?
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:18:14 PM

What I would like to do is to be able to sort in a column the price difference between Weekly High minus weekly low over say three weeks, to find how much difference on average for 3 weeks .

Example: 2 weeks ago  10.50H 9.45L = 1.05 / 9.45 = 11.11%.  1 weeks ago 10.95H - 10.35L = .60 / 10.35 = 5.79%. Current week  11.40 - 10.35 = 1.05 / 10.35 = 10.14%.     

11.11% + 5.79% + 10.14% = 27.04% / 3 = 9.01% .  Giving a return of 9.01% rise/ gain  for the average of 3 weeks, based on low of each week. 

I need to know how to write the PCF so I can add it as column in a watch list.

Topic: version 12.4 question
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:38:29 PM

I realize the 12.4 version is now working. I went to TC2000 and tried it out. But how and or when will it be available for download?