Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: spartakis
About
User Name: spartakis
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 19
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Indicator question
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:38:22 PM

Better yet an hourly time frame on a daily chart if possible, I doubting it but can't hurt to ask. Thanks

Topic: Indicator question
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:12:53 PM

Is there anyway to take a custom indicator and make time frame specific, and that time frame being different than the chart you are looking at.  

For instance I want to take this custom PCF indicator I have AVGC3>AVGC5 AND ((AVGC3 > AVGC3.1 AND AVGC5 > AVGC5.1)) AND ((C>H1)) AND ((C>H2)) AND ((C>O)) 

Anyway I can have an indicator based on the 4hr chart but looking at the daily chart? Thanks

Topic: Stochastic
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:20:30 PM

Bruce where on this would I enter the amount I want the stochasitics to be.  Lets say I am making an indicator and want stochastics to be included.  I would want the stochastics to be under 50 for example and another indicator over 50. 

Topic: Heiken Ashi candle change
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 10:41:28 AM

Thanks Bruce don't know what I would do without you.

Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 10:23:01 AM

To put both on one scan just put an or inbetween them?

Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 10:22:22 AM

Thanks again Bruce

Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 10:11:27 AM

Thanks, will that yield a change in direction either way, or will I need to reverse something

Posted: Sunday, July 9, 2017 5:39:15 PM

Bruce since the app wont load the candle I have a request your brillant mind maybe able to help me with and keep me trading on vacation.     http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=67097  Is there a formula for a Heiken Ashi candle change in each direction. So from fill to empty, even maybe with a doj looking candle inthe middle. Something I could make a scan and set alert on for when a change in Heiken candle I can be alerted to trade.  Thanks ahead of time Bruce.

Topic: The so called Dark Pools
Posted: Sunday, July 9, 2017 3:19:50 PM

Does TC2000 now since its a brokerage have anyway of seeing these large block trades, and scanning for them?

Topic: Heikin Ashi
Posted: Monday, July 3, 2017 12:28:26 PM

Okay, ,no eta on that is there. No big  deal, just going on vacation in a couple weeks and would be great to  see on the app. If not no worries.