New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: spartakis
About
User Name: spartakis
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real time Data not correct
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:48:35 PM

Ya I contacted my broker and thats what they said. Glad you guys have good data.

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:42:06 PM

They have the same close, ,looks like their math is wrong wow. How does that happen on so many different feeds. TC2000 is right by the math. Stuff like that can make a big difference in trading and looking at %

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:50:25 PM

Etrade/Optionhouse and Marketwatch  data getting -1.43 -.59% on SPY on TC2000 and -.22 -.09% on marketwatch which lines up  with my Optionhouse.

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:12:57 PM

In simple things like SPY and DIA real time data is showing big differences. Any clue whats going on.

Topic: Options
Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:13:29 PM

Trying to learn options once again. One thing I noticed is volumne very low if not 0 some days on the options I want to enter.  I know TC2000 don't have much scans or anything for options. Seems like you have to have a very high volumne traded stock or will volumne pick up.  For instance I  bought Puts today very small amount on GWR because overbought and other technicals on the chart.  But  literally the only one that bought it looks like. If the price decreases like I am hoping should be enough open interest or bids to make money? Or do you just find a list of high option traded stocks and trade those. Hoping this is a solid place to ask. Thanks

Topic: Some questions about stockfinder and tc2000
Posted: Monday, May 22, 2017 8:00:40 PM

Thanks Bruce. One more question, will TC2000 have back testing in the near future?

Topic: Some questions about stockfinder and tc2000
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:57:39 PM

I have used tc2000 for years. I have a couple questions about stockfinder.

What is the main difference between the two?

I like having a app I can scan from and look at on my phone, does not look like stockfinder has one or does it?

You can have stockfinder without tc2000 right?

Can stockfinder​5 send you alerts?

I would love to run some back test on some of my scans and see results but not sure if I want to make the move.