Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: savinir
About
User Name: savinir
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Need TC 2000 version 12.5 asap. Removing it without notice is cheating!!
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 7:11:20 PM

We paid for a downloadable version of the software. The pace 12.5 version is updating data is enough for me. Now without any notice you guyz have pulled out version 12.5 and forcing us to buy another package to get data updated. This is nothing short of cheating!!! The only answer i got so far was if i have the download files i can reinstall on other laptop ( my old laptop broke ) or just use web version. Who are you to decide what version we have to use. You sold us the software with certain expectations and you got to live to those. why cant u send us the exe files for 12.5 version for gods sake????  I am planning on exploring legal options as well!!! Hard to believe such well managed company turned out to be a scam !! yes i am frustated after speaking to multiple of your call center guys who just cut copy and paste ready made answers.

Topic: Display Earnings date on Chart
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:49:29 PM

Hi,

It would be nice if there is a way to display upcoming earnings date on the chart so that we may be trading a bit cautiously.

Topic: PCF for RSI Positive divergence while price decreasing
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:59:20 PM

Hi Bruce,

Can you please give me a pcf for RSI making positive divergence while price is falling.

Topic: Ascending and decending traingles and other patterns
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:32:08 AM

Hi,

I am looking for descending triangles PCF. When i search the thread i am finding somuch of discussion and somany formulas and to go through each of them it is taking me lot of time.

For amatures like me it is really difficult to create a pcf without reading all that content.It would be nice if you can consolidate all these dicussions and make 1 thread and pin it.It should contain all the basic patterns like cup and handle, wedges,flag and pennent,ascending and decending triangles.

Now specifically please tell me what values should i choose in the scan if i were to view descending triangles. For ascending triangles i see the trainers values as following but i am not able to undersand for descending triangles.

I tried various combinations and i am not viewing any decending triangles.

High's slope 20-day
(I want the highs to be close to flat - moving sideways)
VALUE
90 - 110

Low's slope 20-day
(I want the lows to be increasing or sloping up)
VALUE
100 to MAX

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6669

Please consolidate atleast all the basic PCF's. There is somuch infomation about telechart and i do not know what to make out of it.Since you are the expert it would be very easy for you to consolidate all the discussions into 1 tread and this would help immensely for beginners like me.

thanks in advance

shree

Topic: Indian stock market data on TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:03:44 AM

Bruce i have been asking for indian stock market data for over an year but i am not getting any positive reply other than "thanks for your suggestion". Can i please get a better answer this time. 

Topic: Indian stock market data on TC2000
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:12:34 PM

Hi,

I really like TC2000 and would like to use tc2000 with indian stock market data. I am really surprised as why you are limiting yourself only to usa and canadian stock markets.Can you please eigther provide indian stock market data on tc2000 like your competitors(esignal etc) or allow us to get that data from a third party vendor. I request you all to give it is a serious consideration.

thank you,

savinir