Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sukhtejs
About
User Name: sukhtejs
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Candle Patterns that Perform Video on May 11th 2010-
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:25:57 PM

I am beginning learning about tc2000 and was viewing the webinar on may 11th 2010. she was using stockfinder and not tc2000. i am now confused. can everything she did in the webinar be used to do the same things in the gold version of tc2000?

let me know if you can help because it threw me for a loop.

Topic: worden stop rule?
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:35:45 PM
Craig S. and all ,

I remember at the NY Expo meeting you mentioned Worden's sell rules on stock. I think the abbreviation was RCMS or something. I searched for it on these discussion boards and could not find anything. Is their daily Worden report that explains it? Let me know where I can find this information out. Thanks.

SS
Topic: lpx
Posted: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:46:48 PM
All,

Any thoughts on LPX? It seems to be making a small base and I think can move significantly up or down in the coming weeks/months.

SS
Topic: Foreign stocks in TC
Posted: Monday, September 25, 2006 1:00:06 PM
All,

I am trying to find the easiest way to create a list of all the foreign stocks in the US exchanges including ADRs. For example, is their a way to create a list of all the Chinese telecom stocks or Mexican steel stocks? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Topic: first candlestick PCF
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:22:09 PM
Thank you.
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:14:01 PM
Currently I am comparing the drop of the previous bar using a percentage. (for example the 2nd bar's open is lower than the previous bar's open by 2%) Can I change that to where the 2nd bar's open is lower than the previous bar's open by 0.20 cents?

Thanks.
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:49:27 PM
Thank you for your prompt response. I will try the formula tonight.
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:00:33 PM
All,

I am interesting in creating my own 4-day Bearish PCF. Here is what I am looking to do:

1. All candles are bearish.

The 1st bar is the longest of the 6 and has the highest open.
The 2nd bar's open is lower than the 1st by 2%.
The 3rd bar's open is lower than the 2nd by 1.5%.
THe 4th bar's open is lower than the 3rd by 1%.

Is this possible in TC2007? If so can I change the percentage to the actual change (points) of a stock? What other parameters would I need to consider before I write this?
Topic: Moving Average
Posted: Thursday, September 7, 2006 6:28:47 PM
Thanks everyone! I had an average of another average. I got it.
Topic: Moving Average
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 10:00:08 PM
Craig and everyone,

I used the formula "AVGC20 > AVGC50 AND AVGC50 > AVGC200" and when I ran an easy scan all my charts have the 50MA above the 20MA. This is very strange. Am I doing something wrong? Please help. Thanks.

-Sukh