Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: levalencia
About
User Name: levalencia
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 68
[0.02% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Candle open above boilinger band top
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 4:40:44 PM

the first option worked for me thanks a lot

Topic: Candle open above boilinger band top
Posted: Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:51:49 AM

Hello

How can I create a pcf or scan of stocks that opened up above the top boilinger band?

Thanks

Topic: Stocks between 20ma and 50 ma.
Posted: Sunday, September 8, 2013 2:47:12 PM

I am looking for a pcf that returns me stocks like these where the last candle is between to MAs before it might breakout to the upside

http://screencast.com/t/m2s5psIzNrLn

Topic: Trend Bar
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:57:59 AM

Hello

How can I make this scan for trend bars?

A n ideal trend bar is one with a moderate-size body, indicating that the market trended away from the open of the bar by the time the bar closed. The minimum is a close above the open in a bull trend bar, indicated by a white candle body in this book. The bulls can demonstrate stronger control by having the body be about the size or larger than that of the median body size over the past 5 or 10 bars. Additional signs of strength include the open being on or near the low, the close on or near the high, the close at or above the closes and highs of several prior bars, the high above the high of one or more prior bars, and the tails being small. If the bar is very large, it might represent exhaustion or a one bar false breakout that is trapping new bulls, only to reverse down in the next bar or two. The opposite is true for bear trend bars.

Topic: PCF for stocks below 1% of 52wk highs?
Posted: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:13:08 AM

I would like to know the stocks very close to 52 wk highs. Lets say 1%, how can I do this?

thanks

Topic: Industry with Relative Strength
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 4:45:44 PM

I am reading an ebook and I found this statement:

When doing the sector analysis you want to locate those sectors that are showing relative strength against the market.  How can I do this?

I have a layout with the industries and I added the RS indicator. However I have no idea how can I check for the above, the RS just gives me a number which I dont know what it means.

I also read somewhere else about Beta, that Beta equals to 1, it means the stock moves equally to sp500, above 1, moves faster, below 1 moves slower.

How does beta relate to rs? and How can I check the above statement?

Topic: Remove ETFs from scan results?
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:03:56 PM

Is this possible with some filter? I just want stocks.

Topic: Market breadth
Posted: Sunday, June 2, 2013 4:11:49 PM

Is there anyway to know the porcentage of stocks under the 40MA and over the 40MA?

Topic: Scan for stocks about to cross 200DMA?
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:06:36 AM

I created a scan for crossing 200DMA.  However if you run it today before the market opens, the stock $VVUS is not included there.

I want a scan of stocks about to cross the 200DMA, but I am not sure how to do it,  Price Below 200DMA will probably return me too many!!

Thanks

Topic: Scan for divergences?
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:00:43 PM

Is this possible with tc2000 some how?

http://screencast.com/t/j7AlFRQte