Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bigz55
About
User Name: bigz55
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Can I set spy to alert me when it has an inside bar on the 15min,30min,60 min chart? I don't want t
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 7:32:10 AM
Topic: pivot points
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:12:53 AM

Hey Bruce i am lots of alerts from TC at 9pm mountain standard time. Are the alerts also for the over night market? I don't want the alerts for over night market. How do i fix that? thanks Z

Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:03:09 AM

let me ask you  Bruce. I am not as greedy as others :) 

Can you create a similiar formula like u did with the cup with handle formula above except i don't need the handle. 

The pattern i would be satisified with is the semi circle (or somewhat close to a semi circle). This will narrow down my search and allow me to keep a list of stocks that could potentially form a handle. 

would this be an easier pattern to produce a condition that i can scan?

THis way i can scan stocks with semi circle patterns and then keep an eye on them and see if they will form a handle. Thanks for your help. Zac

Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:54:46 AM

thanks Bruce for your help. 

Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 11:25:51 AM

Hey Bruce just wondering if u were able to answer my posts up above. Hope u had a good weekend! 

Posted: Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:00:26 AM

Bruce hope u are doing well!

I have 2 questions. 

1. can i set alerts on tc on my computer and the alarms will go off on my tc app. on my cell phone? The phone app seems to be lacking

2. can i set up a formula in my tc that will show me stocks that are potentially forming a cup and handle pattern or possibly a cup pattern? 

Thanks Bruce

Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:54:51 AM

so avgb20.1 is the average volume over the past 20 trading days ?

Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:02:40 AM

Bruce you have been a great help. what formula can i put in my watchlist to show me stocks that trade a  million + volume a day?

Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 11:02:59 AM

Okay i was trying to keep from having to do the research of when a companies earnings report date was. I am having trouble making chart screen spread more. I use the arrows on top and bottom but a lot of times i need it spread more. Is there a way to spread it more. pivot lines so close to each other. thanks 

Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:43:06 AM

Bruce is there a way to put into a column on my watchlist the earnings day for the stock? thanks