Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jmc7
About
User Name: jmc7
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: haDelta
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:02:25 AM

thanks so much as always Bruce!

Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:50:59 AM

Great, thanks Bruce.  And if I wanted to say that for the Gap Ups, the current price still greater than the prior day close (instead of the prior day High), and vice versa for the Gap Downs?

Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:35:59 AM

I'm speaking in regular candles.  For Gap up, the Low would be higher than the prior day High and vice versa for a gap down.

Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:23:39 AM

Hi Bruce:

I'm looking to scan for gap ups but that have the current intraday price lower than the open price.  And vice versa, I'd like to scan for gap downs that have current price higher than the opening price.

What might the formula be for this?

Thanks!

Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 4:15:10 PM

Actually, this works perfectly Bruce!  I can play around with the number of days to suit my interests, but having both directions, one for a bull 23% crossing (closer to the low) as you ref in the first formula, then one for a bear crossing (closer to the high) in the 2nd is exactly what I wanted.

Thanks so much!

Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 3:03:47 PM

Bruce:

on a different topic, is it possible to set a scan for Fibonacci Retracement lines?  Showing a crossing of the 23% line from the most recent daily high and most recent daily low?  Can Fib lines be auto set to show in your chart as well? 

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:11:26 PM

Looks good, thanks Bruce!

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:58:23 PM

Hi Bruce.  I'm interested in developing a condition for price itself having the Open=Low or the Open=High.  I have asked prior to have this show for HA candles, but this time I'd like it for regular candles. 

Alternatively, is it possible to have a condition that shows the Low less than or equal to a certain value or percentage below the open price, and vice versa for the High greater than or equal to a certain value or percentage above the open price?

Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 11:05:18 AM

great, looks good.  Thanks Bruce, as always!

Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 10:43:46 AM

based on closed to closed, I suppose that would make the calculation for percentage change-2 days prior to be based on the change from the closing price from 3 days back to the closing price from 2 days back, correct?