Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 2000trader
About
User Name: 2000trader
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bellweathers
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:21:22 PM
Hi,
I remember Mr. Worden mention a personal bellwether watch list he refers to. I would be interested to know what issues are represented in that list, if that is possible.

Thanks, 2000trader
Topic: Peter W's Latest, Stock Selection Simplified lll
Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2007 11:32:39 PM
Thanks Bruce, I found the sheet you mentioned - Will give it a try

2000trader
Topic: Peter W's Latest, Stock Selection Simplified lll
Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 9:29:07 AM
Hi,

I want thank Bruce L. how to find info on cutting and pasting PCF's for Peter W's latest
video. A non-detailed explanation still exists for me: Directions were given for each of
the new conditions for only the first Easy Scan. The first problem I'm having is, some of
the scales for setting percentages, rank and so on, have different numbers on the side of
the scales than ones on the video. Today the Bullish TSV-Weak PGR's returned 202 in
the Easy Scan. Can this be right? The second problem is, the video gave no directions for
setting the value scales for the last two Easy Scans.

Thanks, 2000trader
Topic: PCF Help!
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:46:24 PM
Hi,
Just received Peter Worden's new CD " Winning Stock Selection Simplified - Vol. III. Since I'm not much with formulas, would some one post the PCF formulas needed for each 3 EasyScans, so they could be copied and pasted?<:o)

Thanks for your Help, 2000trader
Topic: Scanning for Dojis followed by gaps with Candlestick PCFs
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 2:08:13 AM
Hi Doug,

Thanks much for the Candle Stick lesson!

Is it possible to write a PCF to find a Doji on a weekly basis with an exhaustion run up, after the issue has an extended price rise, say 13 to 26 weeks out?

Thanks, 2000trader