Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jdfoster101
About
User Name: jdfoster101
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Why is there an extra bar @ open
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:39:35 AM

Please fix these annoying small errors.  Its this small bs annoyances  that prevents me from recommending this platform to all the traders I know.  All the platforms have issues, and honestly all the bells and whistles dont mean anything if basic issues are a problem.  TC is so fast its amazing, now keep working on these pissant little problems and make them obsolete and you will have customers for life.

Topic: TC2000 is USELESS for Forex
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:05:53 AM

Not sure why it has this issue, please correct it asap.  Either the time setting is off or it just has a glitch in general.  Please respond and fix this issue.

Topic: Add other timeframes
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:23:26 PM

This would be something that would be useful to a great many traders, myself included.  Please include it.   Thanks

Topic: Projecting trend channel
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:34:29 AM

This function is critical and it would be greatly appreciated if it could be developed for the platform.  Its something that I use day in and out on my other systems.  It would be a great addition to the toolkit of TC2k