Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: smunshi
About
User Name: smunshi
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: HIGH & LOW for the visual Range shown on the screen
Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:51:19 PM
I have displayed 52 week high and 52 week low along with bar high on the top window next to optionable window. This works great and gives me idea about price variation for 52 weeks. I am trying to display maximum and minimum price values for the visual range on the screen rather than 52 weeks period. IS it doable? Please help.
This is a big help when you change the time period and/or zoom level. The window can display min and max value for the price for the visual range on the screen. you can use this information to find potential for the spread in the price.

Thanks in advance.

Sid
Topic: Error 429
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:40:52 AM
This question is for the Tech Support
I am using Beta Version of the product TC2005. Last night I received a patch and after that everything went south. I am getting Error 429, Active X component can't start object-error. Last night I also encountered a problem in downloading end of day data around 5:00 PM.

Please help.

I use TC2005 extensively in weekends.

Thanks in advance

Smunshi
Topic: Tutorial Videos
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2005 5:10:29 PM
I am really impressed with the Tutorial Videos. It is produced with wealth of information and shows various techniques regarding usage of the best software (TC2000) in the industry. I spent almost 6 hours today to view most of them today. However, is there any way I can record them on my hard drive to view them in my home or office or when ever i have free time when I don't have access to internet? I know that everyday new videos are produced. Each video has a shelf life from few month to few years. However, repeated viewing of these instructional videos is very important for TC2000 community. Is there a plan to publish a DVD containing these in near future? Or will you allow user to record them on the hard drive?
Thanks a bunch for the great work.

Knowledge is welth.

Topic: candle stick PCF-built in
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2005 12:17:06 PM
The candle stick PCF that craig showed (% of body & shadow) in candle stick video is not in my TC2005 pcf. I do not know if these are for TCnet only or I should have them in TC2005. Where can I find these formulas?
Topic: difference between TC2000 & TeleChart 2005
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:11:39 PM
I downloaded Beta version of TeleChart 2005 and noticed ishares and their component. How do I get more information on this? What are the major enhancements in the new version?
Topic: TREND LINE FOR TSV,MS and other indicators
Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2004 11:51:54 PM
Do you have a plan for adding Draw Trend Line for TSV, MS and other indicators in the second and third window to identify potential divergences? Comparing trend line on the price and TSV will allow user to easily identify the potential positive and negative divergences.