Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: aymericgairaud
About
User Name: aymericgairaud
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Candle border
Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:48:05 PM
and one more thing. What would the real code be for a price at volume indicator?
Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:33:08 PM
QUOTE (Bruce_L)
There is no built in way to do this.

I guess you could create a RealCode Indicator and Plot it in Black with a Candlestick Plot Style (without Solid Body checked). You would need to be careful to not use this as a Parent Indicator (as its Open and Close would be reversed for many Bars).

If you Drag and Drop it to the Price History and Overlay it with Price History (to get it in the same Pane and Scale), it should create Candle outlines in Black overtop of the Candles you are Plotting for Price History (you'd probably want to be using the Colored Candles Paint Scheme and have Solid Candles checked for Price History).

RealCode for Real People: Indicators

Paint Schemes

'|******************************************************************
'|*** StockFinder RealCode Indicator - Version 5.0 www.worden.com
'|*** Copy and paste this header and code into StockFinder *********
'|*** Indicator:Hollow Candles
'|******************************************************************
HighValue = Price.High
LowValue = Price.Low
If Price.Last > Price.Open Then
    OpenValue = Price.Open
    Plot = Price.Last
Else
    OpenValue = Price.Last
    Plot = Price.Open
End If
Hey Bruce I have just done this and it works almost perfectly. The down bars of this indicator are slightly smaller on the right and bottom of the down bars of the price history. Is there any way you could tweek the real code to make them line up perfectly? Thanks
Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:32:36 PM
Hey Bruce I have just done this and it works almost perfectly. The down bars of this indicator are slightly smaller on the right and bottom of the down bars of the price history. Is there any way you could tweek the real code to make them line up perfectly? Thanks
Topic: flagging items in a watch list
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:55:58 PM
QUOTE (Bruce_L)
Add a WatchList as a WatchList Column. Checking the flag on and off will add/remove a symbol from the WatchList.

In StockFinder 5, you'd select Add Column and choose an existing WatchList.

In StockFinder 4, you'd right-click on a blank portion of the WatchList Column Headers and select New Column | Flag (or Flag for New WatchList).
Hi Bruce. Is there any hotkeys or way to set up hotkeys to select certain watchlist columns? similar to shift f in TC2000?
Topic: Thrust Formula
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:05:14 PM
I'm sorry not Bruce, That messege was for Putt4Dough
Topic: Thrust Formula
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:03:38 PM
Hey Putt4Dough,This is unrelated to this post but I could not find a way to direct message you. I saw in another post you use TC2000 for intraday and StockFinder for eod scans. Could you tell me the reason why you don't just use StockFinder for intraday as well? Is it because you find the data slower than TC2000 because of the cloud structure of TC200 vs computer installed StockFinder? Or is it something else? Thank in advance,SoPrimetimeFire