Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: roenigk
About
User Name: roenigk
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to Delete a Layout Group
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 2:49:08 PM

Thanks.  It was so obvious I just didn't see it.  I was looking for text in the menu.

Topic: How to Delete a Layout Group
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:57:38 AM

I have old layout groups that I would now like to eliminate from my lists. They served a purpose but now I have created different ones.  Can I get rid of the old layouts? I know how to save new ones and alter existing ones, but how do I get rid of old ones?

Topic: Custom Date Tool - On Again/Off Again
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 5:17:46 PM
Thanks.  I thought maybe I was doing something subtly different that made it work sometimes but not others.  Sounds instead like I just got lucky a time or two. On mine it either works for all the funds in the list or not at all.
Topic: Custom Date Tool - On Again/Off Again
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 4:17:01 PM
I like the custom date tool but I've been having some trouble with it.  I'll run it and it fills up with results as expected. But then I'll run it again and the only item on a watchlist of mutual funds and SPY that will calculate is SPY. Is there something about mutual funds that might not work but just sometimes?
Topic: Mutual Fund Distribution
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:51:38 AM
Do mutual fund distributions get adjusted in the TC2000 database?  I'm seeing many funds where the distributions do not appear to be getting made even months ago.  If the data is not adjusted, is there any manual fix?