Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mbreslin
About
User Name: mbreslin
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Stochastics scan
Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:43:42 AM
Thanks Bruce.
Topic: Stochastics scan
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:14:43 PM
how would i scan for stochastics under 20 turning up from oversold. is there something pre existing or do i need a PCF for that? im looking for the %K crossing over the 12 period line under 20. is that possible ? thanks for any help.
Topic: New Formula
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:51:58 PM
what do u think? do i need to be more detailed or have u done something like that before?
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:39:28 PM

to buy on pullbacks. for example a cup and handle that has broken to new high ,or any stock at a new high that has extended past a buy point but has come back to a nice entry point.

Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:32:41 PM
is it possible to get a formula for a stock that has broken out to a new high and has pulled back to touch the breakout point after 3-21 days?
Topic: PCF help
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:10:40 PM
Thanks Bruce.
Topic: PCF for Cup and Handle
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:07:55 PM
is there a PCF to recognize Cup and Handle patterns? if so could it be set up in a specific price range such a between 5$ and 60$, and would it need a timeframe?
Topic: PCF help
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 12:51:58 PM
Hi, im trying to write a PCF for a 10SMA cross of a 30EMA for short and long positions. and an optional tweak that you might feel to in an alternate PCF would be great. also for a 4SMA cross of a 9EMA.  Thank you.   Mike