Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: chris100
About
User Name: chris100
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 14
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Possible to add more fib projection options?
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:44:24 PM

Can I request that more fib projection options be made available? There's currently 11, and it would be nice if we had ~5+ more customizable fib projections.

Thanks,

Chris

Topic: Please add Elliott Wave Counts
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 9:38:04 PM

I've been a long time user of TC2k and I know there are several other customers who use a lot of Elliott Wave analysis in their trading. With all the other wonderful technical analysis tools that TC2k offers, I am curious as to why Elliott Wave counts are still not included.

I have been using a second charting software in addition to TC2k simply because of the EW incorporation, and I would like to just depend on one piece of software to do my analysis. 

Are there any future plans to add this? It's pretty annoying in TC2k to do wave counts with the note function after experiencing what some other platforms can do.

Thanks!

Topic: V18
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:19:33 PM

I am wondering the same thing. I received the email but the link for v18 isn't anywhere on worden.com or tc2000.com....

The only thing I can do, like the other user said, is to run the v18 beta. However, I am unsure if this is the final version.

Topic: Conditional Orders in v18
Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:18:12 AM

Thank you for your reply, Bruce.

When you say "You could add a price condition to your order to simulate this if you want.", are you saying there is currently a way to do this in TC2000? I haven't seen anything like that.

Topic: Conditional Orders in v18
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:56:23 PM

In the v18 beta, it seems that conditional orders are only available for limit orders. Are there plans to make conditional orders available for stop and stop limit orders? There are plenty of times when I want to buy a buy stop order, but I only want to make the order if the stock hasn't broken below a certain level. This causes me to have to monitor the price action and cancel an order if needed. Conditional buy orders would be a great asset to my trading if this was possible.

Topic: Intraday market internals
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:31:41 AM

Is there a way to view the market internals intraday for daytrading purposes? I usually monitor the $TICK and $NYAD along with the SPY, but I was really hoping for something like $UVOL and $DVOL. I cant find anything like this in tc2000 except the T2s which seem to only work on a daily chart. Thanks.

Topic: Consolidation after recent high
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:25:29 PM

thanks bruce!

Topic: Consolidation after recent high
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:21:21 PM

Is there a way to determine the % difference between a recent high and then the lowest point after that recent high?

Basically what im trying to do is determine if there was a tight consolidation after a stock made a recent high.

Lets say im using MAXH50 intraday and the value of that was 10 bars ago before it broke out to a new high. I want to know what was the low between the MAXH50 and the most recent new high.

Thanks.

Topic: Filtering out choppy stocks
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:29:05 AM

I have been trying to figure out a way to filter out stocks that are choppy vs stocks that arent. The best way to describe this is by an example.

I want to be able to see stocks that are trading like this:

http://i.imgur.com/D1cOu.jpg

versus more choppy stocks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/vgQNN.jpg

These are cvlt on 9/27 and chk on 9/28 on the 5 minute time frame. Both of these stocks formed inside bars on the 15 minute chart, but obviously one stocks looks better than the other. Is there a volatility indicator/PCF or something else anyone can think of to filter out these types of choppy charts on the 5 minute time frame?

I tried filtering using adx but it doesnt seem to help. I have use a shorter time frame to filter out the choppiness but seems to filter out a lot of winners too. Any advise would be appreciated.

Topic: Counting new highs
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:59:13 AM

Is there a way to create an indicator that counts how many new intraday highs/lows a stock has made on any one timeframe? Im trying to filter out stocks that have sharp moves up versus ones that have a consistent and steady move to them.