Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ACCIDUZZU
About
User Name: ACCIDUZZU
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New Price Highs Scanner
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2015 2:23:37 PM

Awesome ... Merry Christmas !!!

Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 8:21:48 PM

American stocks ... does it cover all indexes or a separate scan  for each index is recommended?

Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2015 10:31:05 PM

Welcome back :)

Would you advise to run the scanner for each group separately: DJ-30, SP-500, Nasdaq 100 and Russell 1000 as the generic U.S. Stocks does not cover it?

Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:16:46 PM

And it's done, learned a lot about other scanning options as well.

Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 6:22:09 PM

Found the first condition, conversion line above the base line, added it to my scanner, how about the stocks making new Weekly highs, please.

Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 6:00:19 PM

Bruce, where are you :)

Posted: Friday, October 16, 2015 6:14:23 AM
Hello,

I need help with two scanning ideas I'm working on.

First is a scanner that finds stocks that have the Tenkan-Sen line above the Kijun-Sen line setup on the Weekly timeframe.

Then, a separate scanner of stocks making new Weekly highs, not an all time high necessarily, just finidng stocks that made highs during the week.

Thanks.
Topic: Price Range Scanning Condition
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:45:42 PM

I want to run the scanner and have only the stocks dislplay that have touched that level today for Daily time frame, this week for weekly timeframe and so forth, or are currently at that level, (highest high + lowest low)/2 calculated over last 62 time periods.

So, if that value, the (highest high + lowest low)/2 calculated over last 62 time periods happened to have been reflecting the price for a stock during a session, or even be the closing value for that instrument, I would like the stock to show up in my scanner.

Topic: Price Range Scanning Condition
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:50:29 PM
Please help with a scanning condition that finds stocks who's prices have been ranging during a particular timeframe at the  (highest high + lowest low)/2 calculated over last 62 time periods level.

So, if price touched that particular range during the current session that would be the timeframe used on chart, I want to find the stocks that did that, display on my scanner.

Thank you in advance.
Topic: Sector Rotation/Mike Thompson
Posted: Monday, September 3, 2012 2:36:19 PM

What about the Jim Farrish sector rotation workspace, I have the JimFarrish icon and have been approved for the club.