Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: eric2phan
About
User Name: eric2phan
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Morningstar Industry Groups availability
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 6:37:56 AM

***please disregard; it's back normally as it was before***

Topic: Morningstar Industry Groups availability
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:38:31 PM

I use the Morningstar Industry Groups (consists of about a dozen or sectors, with another 230 or so subgroups) in one of my key indicators.  Just now, it was gone (!) 

Has it been removed from TC2000?  I'm asking promptly because this is one of the most important lists that I use (daily since 2011)

Topic: Pre-market activity not loading for 9/22/15
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:43:59 AM

the method above is missing on mine, strangely.

any idea on when the RT feed is back online?

Topic: Pre-market activity not loading for 9/22/15
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:29:24 AM

The premarket activity isn't showing up for 9/22/15; neither is the option to show it/hide it.  Is this is a glitch or has a change been made?  If the latter, I would strongly urge to reverse it, as it's a feature I use every day.

Topic: Scanning for a multiple condition bar
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 1:10:30 PM

Hi Bruce,

What would you recommend approach-wise for finding a bar that meets multiple conditions for X periods?

For example, a scan showing all stocks in the last two weeks that has a single Daily candlestick that is up 5% *and* on Volume that is 300+% (for its 50 EMA).

Topic: Request to block symbols
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:02:32 PM

I love that there's endless opportunity for into & customization in TC.  Sometimes, there can be too much of a good thing.  Hence my request that there be a way to block companies/symbols from appearing in searches/results.

Topic: Fundamental info request
Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 1:33:04 PM

I'd like to put in a request for stock IPO date to be listed among the stock Fundamentals column options.

Topic: TSI question
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:43:42 PM

that is a super neat way to do it.  thanks Bruce!  I'm delighted to have this tool.

Topic: TSI question
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:04:30 PM

How could I go creating a scan condition that specifies TSI levels for a given time frame?

(For example, let's say I wanted to show all stocks on a 15 minute time frame that have hit >.7 TSI within the last 10 bars, which is in the last 2.5 hours.  10 bars on 5 minutes would be last 50 minutes, for daily it would be in the last two weeks)

Topic: request for new feature in the next update
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2013 12:29:08 PM

First off, I'm happy that there's so many features and options in TC.

What would be awesome is being able to disable those that I just don't use or need.  I like that I can add/remove exchanges.  If I could do this with some of the indicators/prebuilt scans/etc/etc that would really help out.  There's so much going on in the markets that clarity stemming from simplicity is the absolute highest value, at least for me.