Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: macphemd
About
User Name: macphemd
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Force Index and Schochastic conditions
Posted: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:03:41 AM

Excellent!!! Thanks again Bruce. You are an amazing help as usual.

Posted: Thursday, February 1, 2018 11:06:04 PM

Thanks for this Bruce. 

I'm using V18..., but would like to have the indicatator indicate when the 3-period Elder's Force index is greater than previous period.  That is, a condition formula for the 3-Period Force Index increasing over the last period.  Hope you can help.  Thanks again.

Posted: Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:12:58 PM

Can you provide the formula below for a 3-Period Elder Force Index? Thanks.

A Condition Formula for the 2-Period Force Index increasing could be written as:

(C - C1) * V > ((C1 - C2) * V1 + 1 / 3 * ((C2 - C3) * V2 + 1 / 3 * ((C3 - C4) * V3 + 1 / 3 * ((C4 - C5) * V4 + 1 / 3 * ((C5 - C6) * V5 + 1 / 3 * ((C6 - C7) * V6)))))) / (3 / 2 - 1 / 2 * (1 / 3) ^ 5)

Topic: Canadian indexes and component stocks
Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:54:15 PM

Just wanted to add my voice to this request for real time Canadian data... would be nice to have the option as an add on to the service.

Thanks.

Topic: Fundamentals on Charts for TSX Stocks
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:18:47 AM

Hi.  Would it be possible to have the fundamental data for TSX or Canadian stocks displayed in chart format.  The data I'm referring to is the EPS Percent change and Revenue and Sales growth data...etc.  This data is available for display in the columns but for some reason it is not available for display in the chart.

The same data can be displayed in both the column and the chart for US stocks.  It seems to me that if the same data is available in the columns for both US and Canadian (TSX) stock that both should also be available for chart display. 

Hoping you can help with this.

Thanks.

Topic: Canadian stocks and options
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2016 10:02:12 PM

Thanks, would they be available under fundamental charts or corporate calendar services?

Topic: Canadian stocks and options
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 8:22:57 PM

Would TC2000 be able to show dates of quarterly earnings reports for Canadian stocks?

Even if the earnings are not able to be shown, just the dates of quarterly reports would be a great help for us North of the border.