Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gdubsea
About
User Name: gdubsea
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Range Contraction
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:32:41 PM

Is there a way to screen for price contraction similar to the chart attached? Looking for a PCF that will replicate the tight range over 10 bars in this chart

Topic: PCF results?
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:03:16 PM

Looks like I was able to solve the problem by closing TC2000 and re-opening it. The new scans produced the desired results. Is this a known issue? Seems like I should be able to hit " re-scan " without completely closing the program?

Topic: PCF results?
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:55:49 PM

I have a very basic easyscan that includes a basic pcf I created. The scan is set up to scan for high of day at specific price levels ( example H=5 ). I created the scan yesterday and saved the results. I ran the scan again today ( after market close ) and noticed the list contains today's and yesterday's results? Example, yesterday's scan produced SID, the high of day was 5, however today's high was 5.20 so it should have dropped off? Any theories why the scan is not dropping yesterday's results?

Thanks

Topic: PCF help
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:15:21 PM

Need help writing the following PCF

90day volume greater than 250,000

Price between 9.80 - 10

Price between 19.60 - 20

Price between 29.50 - 30

Topic: Multiple Easy Scans displayed as single list?
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2012 3:03:03 AM

I have 20 unique Easy Scans that I run a dozen or so times during the day. Each scan produces a short list of stocks that I flip through to find set ups I am looking for.

Is there any way to " bundle " these scans to allow me to view all of the results without having to click on each individual easy scan? May not sound like a problem, but it takes me 3 clicks to run a new scan X 20 scans X 12 times per day. To have all of the results available to me as one single list, would allow me to space bar through them more efficiently

Thanks,

Grady