Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sullco
About
User Name: sullco
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: % Held By Institutions
Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 6:54:56 AM

Starting in Sept-Oct, I noticed what I thought might be an anomaly. It appeared to me that an inordinate amounts of my scans and watch list stocks were showing huge drops in % Held By Institutions. Last week, TC2000 confirmed to me that they have been having problems with the data feed for this indicator. Just a heads up for anyone using this. Hopefully, that will be rectified soon, as I've found this indicator to be of value.

Topic: TechniTrader
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:49:52 AM

For those who have purchased, or are currently taking, Martha Stoke's courses, would you mind sharing your experiences. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the price tag. Many thanks.

Topic: Monitors
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 3:52:15 PM

Ooops, just answered my own question. I found the Float in new layout window button.

Topic: Monitors
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 3:45:22 PM

I'm new to TC2000 and am enjoying it very much.  Congrats on a nice product.  I have two monitors but looks like I can only display TC2000 in one. Would love to slide things like watch list pop ups over to the other monitor. Advice?