Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jplangevin
About
User Name: jplangevin
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Issue with Price History
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:57:06 AM

Pretty clear now(!)  Too bad I didn't have a data backup when I had an issue and reinstalled the app last week. Hard way to learn... Thx anyway. 

Topic: Issue with Price History
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:37:44 AM

Hi Bruce,

Got an odd problem: Although the Data Manager settings are set to 5,000 bars, I can access that number of bars only up to July 1st 2012, on timeframes other than daily.  In other words, all intraday timeframe history stops on that specific date (unless the number of bars referred to is lower than 5,000, e.g. 1mn effectively goes back only to Oct.15). The daily and higher orders series go back to the appropriate dates, e.g. 1984 and below.  The behavior is irrelevant of the selected security symbol.

I must have uninstalled and reinstalled everything at least 3 times without any success, making sure the databases were erased and recreated.  Your help would be much appreciated.

JP