Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jchudnoff
About
User Name: jchudnoff
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Condition Formula
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2013 4:18:54 PM

sorry I had no time to chech the site today.  I'll try and work on it over the weekend if I can.  Thanks for the additional info.

Jack

Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:19:16 PM

Thanks for trying but I can't follow the instructions.  Too complicated and not clear at all.

Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:34:52 PM

Thank you very much.  I received all the emails and will attempt to copy and paste these formulas into the places you indicate.  I'll let you know how I do.

Jack

Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:46:54 PM

condition names:  Bollinger Bands 20 2 - Chan Top Price History - Value Crossing Up

Bollilnger Bands 20 2 - Chan Bottom  Price History - Value Crossing Down              

This scan shows the squeeze firing that day

Jack

Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:58:12 PM

Under Conditions I have the conditions for the scan, but cannot access the formulas as there is no edit button next to them..  Is it possible for you to access my computer and find this for me?

Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 9:04:07 PM

How would I post the formula for the current bar so you can make it for 5 bars ago?  ie: the process of copy and paste and transfer etc.

Jack

Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:48:38 PM

Is it possible to achieve what i want with some simpler variation of the price crossing the bands today?  I have the simple formula for when they cross in today and when they cross out today.  I want to see the continuous tracking of the price from when it enters until it exits.

Jack

Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:42:23 PM

Amazing.  I pasted it into the window creating a formula and tested it as per prompt and it came up as "formula error".

It took longer than usual to test because of the length of the formula I suppose.  Assuming the error could be found, could this be  practical to use in a scan of  many stocks at once?

Is it possible to find the error?

thanks,

Jack

Posted: Monday, August 5, 2013 1:30:20 PM

Bruce,  

Thank you.  I couldn't possibly transfer that formula to TC2000 by hand.   I would need to be able to highlight it and copy/paste.  Is that a possibility?

Jack

Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:08:22 PM

Michael,  In case I wasn't clear, I would most certainly appreciate your help in obtaining this condition formula.

Jack