Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: vincectec1
About
User Name: vincectec1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 146
[0.05% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SMA for RSI
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:44:33 PM

Thanks,

I was using AVGRSI14.5 instead of your RSI14.5.  Strange since you use AVG for Wilder.

Vince

P.;S. The notification process doesn't seem to work, since I never getr notified of your resaponses when I requesy ntification. I checked my email address in my profice and it is correct.

Topic: SMA for RSI
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 6:40:43 PM

Can you provide the PCF for the simple moving average of RSI(14) for a period of 5?

Topic: Condition to Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:38:12 PM

I guess I don't understand "To use a new condition formula on the chart directly, select Add Plot to Chart | Indicators | Custom PCF % True Indicator and edit the indicator to place the condition formula in the Boolean Formula settings box."

Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:35:37 PM

You might suggest to the programmers to have this same capabilityt for non-pcf conditions.

Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:02:46 PM

In TC2000 V12, I can convert a conditional PCF to an indicator. This allows me to find the condition wherever it appears in past price data for any stock. Very handy for doing back testing. Here is how I  do it:

1. I us the PCF in an EASY Scan.
  2. In the EASY Scan I click on edit.
  3. Then i click on view coditions on  chart
  4. The uper portion of the display is the price chart and the lower portion is the condition as an indicator and the PCF formula.
  5. I click on the formula and then click on save this indicator
  6. I name the indicator and then click OK.
  7. I can now bring up the indicator in V18

How can I do the this in V18 directly without first having to do it in V12. Can it also be done for non-PCF conditions? 

Topic: Version 19
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2019 12:11:04 PM

where can I find information about version 19?

Topic: VOLUME BUZZ
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:00:40 PM

What is the formula for Volume Buzz?

Topic: Time slider
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:32:27 PM

Given three charts in the same layout, is there any way to tie (lock) the time sliders together?

Topic: Values bars ago
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:44:50 PM

I saved my i period moving average as an idicator (it aperaed in the idicator library), but when I tried to add itt as  a value column, I could not find the ididcator. What am I doing wrong?

Topic: Values bars ago
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2018 7:07:30 PM

Hi Bruce,

If I perform a quick scan X bars ago based on a particuar indicator, and add a volume column to the resulting  watch list that is the same as the indicator, I get values in that column that are current day. How do I get the colums to have values that are x bars ago without having to manipulate the indcator foumula directly?

Vince Kaspza