Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: nuggets12
About
User Name: nuggets12
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Histogram
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:33:38 AM

Thanks, I will try that out..

Topic: Histogram
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2018 10:36:09 AM

Is there a way to utilize a histogram for the values of (Example) the VIX--X or TNX –X so that it will show the values (Example) above 18 in red and below 18 in green?  Similar to what is done with Rate of Change for values above and below zero.  

Topic: Syncronizing time lines
Posted: Friday, August 3, 2018 11:07:26 AM

Thanks

Topic: Syncronizing time lines
Posted: Friday, August 3, 2018 8:48:11 AM

I am utilizing a multi-pane window and would like to syncronize the pointer and timing across all four.  I already use the "T" timeframe tool. How do I expand or contract all four at the same time as well as having the pointer date at the same time?

Thanks

Topic: Position Size
Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:04:02 PM

Bruce,

I would be nice to have a column that shows a position. Example: Position = Price x Shares.  I can see the profit and loss in the "Tracking" but not the Position.  Is there such a thing?

Topic: Multi-Column Refreshing
Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:30:24 AM

Thanks,that works nicely...

Topic: Multi-Column Refreshing
Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:02:48 AM

Bruce,

Happy New Year..  I utilize several column filters for screening purposes.  When I change tabs often I must hit each column of the column set to refresh them all.  Is there a "Hot Key" of other global column refresh I could use to accomplish the same thing to save time?

Thanks, 

Topic: Alligning Axis
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2017 4:28:49 PM

How do I graphically align two overlayed indicators at zero?

Topic: Alligning Axis
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2017 4:19:05 PM

How do I graphically align two overlayed indicators at zero?

Topic: BOP in different time intervals
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:59:33 AM

I’m utilizing BOP, Balance of Power more frequently. I am trying to understand the applicability and functionality of this indicator.   Specifically I notice that I am seeing different BOP indications being generated during different time periods.  I might see a BOP greater than 30 on a given day utilizing the day filter however not see it for the two hour or four hour filter. Likewise I might see it for an hourly filter for a few days however not during that period of time utilizing the daily filter.  Can someone point me to an article or other reference on the sensitivity and applicability of BOP during different time frames.