Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: TLSystems
About
User Name: TLSystems
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Questions: Terms of Service and Affiliate Program
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:53:55 AM

Thank you for the prompt response. Will check back concerning the new affiliate program.

Topic: Questions: Terms of Service and Affiliate Program
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:25:38 AM

I'm in the process of setting up a for-profit applied trend analisis web site and I'd like to feature TC2000 as my primary charting tool.  But I had two questions:

(1)  A while back when i first inquired I was advised that it would be OK to post my own charts, built using TC2000, as long as I gave proper credit.   Is this still permissable?

(2) Is the TC2000 affiliate program still active and will my links work?  The Worden affiliate pages have been down for a while, so it's unclear whether that program is still active.

Thanks!

Topic: FX AM Quotes
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:22:42 AM
When I open v12 for my morning pre-market review (about 9:00 AM EST), I've noticed over the last few days huge declines across all major FX pairs, sometimes diverging from other sources by as much as 400 pips. At some point this self-corrects and the erroneous bars never print, but it's distracting to see such a large "move" across the board as if some major news hit the wires.Is this some sort of data issue with the provider? Again, I've seen it consistently for several days in a row now.Thanks