Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: peter.goyette
About
User Name: peter.goyette
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 129
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Earnings
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2018 12:46:31 PM

Hi bruce , is their a marker you can have on the charts that indictate past earnings

Topic: Flagging
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:34:52 PM

Hi Bruce , and Merry Xmas , and thank you for this year and all the rest at Worden.

Not sure if this is available yet / but is it possible the have 2 flag collums , with different flag colours , so that when you are going thrue watchlist ,you can flag for differnt things , to easier sort , then puting then all in just 1 flagged item ?

Thanks in advanced

Peter

Topic: screen shot
Posted: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:40:37 AM

Thank you 

Topic: screen shot
Posted: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 10:52:47 AM

Hi Bruce , I have just started to try to use my notes!  = when i write a note , it  save a chart as default and puts a vertical line when it was created good , but say on a intraday basis you are writing a note on the 5 minute chart , because you want to remember what the chart looked like at that time , after 7 days from the time you did the note , will you, still see on the 5 minute that screen shot ? ( because that is the amount of days TC allows in 5 minute time look back ) is their away to have a screen shot?

Thanks 

Topic: Consolidation
Posted: Friday, December 8, 2017 10:00:53 AM

Hi bruce , not sure yet?  but does this formula give that no H orL of any of the 8 candles ,go out side the average  .10 of the average ?  I want all candle to not have gone out of the average.

Topic: Consolidation
Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:24:07 PM

Hi Bruce.how would I do a condition , So that the H and L over the last 8 bars would not be higher or lower , by no more than,  .10 of 1%, of  the average H-L ,over the 8 bars.  loking for a very tight side ways range . 

Thanks Peter

Topic: mid point
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 7:18:17 PM

Bruce perfect, Thank you

Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 2:02:49 PM

I Bruce ,Sorry I am looking for it to be 50% off the low or the high of the total bar but to have a 50% of a tail , no boby in that 50% Sorry

Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:45:11 AM

I Bruce , I would like to add a dot on price ,when the close is 50% off the low of the total bar. And vice versa for off the high.  How would I do this in A CUSTOM  PCF INDICATOR ?

Topic: Volume delta bars
Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:49:58 PM

Thanks Bruce