Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dslaby
About
User Name: dslaby
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Price change from point in time
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:02:32 PM
Bruce,You do enhance the value of Stock Finder!Thanks.
Topic: Price change from point in time
Posted: Saturday, January 8, 2011 9:52:18 PM
Bruce,What code change is needed to make the calculations based on the last price in the activechart.zoomenddate, not "price.last".Thanks
Topic: Column view to show active chart results
Posted: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:13:31 PM
Bruce,Thank you for your response. I'm not familiar enough with Block Diagram to follow.Any other suggestions? Thanks.
Topic: Column view to show active chart results
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 2:50:28 PM
Can one write code to display column view / results to match the active chart view.I notice the mini-chart will change when the chart is scrolled or sized, but the 'last value', '% change', 'net change' return the current / latest data results.If you have a code I could use, I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Topic: Create Watchlist Column : data display matching 'bars visible' or 'zoom' range
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 4:08:33 PM
Mini-chart is the only 'data' display that changes with the chart view.Is it possible to display, the 'zoom end date' on the other data displays; 'last value', '% change', and 'net change'? Can it be done with code? Thanks.
Topic: Mutual Funds and ETFs
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:20:19 AM
Thank you for your response.Is your ETF data distribution adjusted as well, like mutual funds?
Topic: Mutual Funds and ETFs
Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:00:46 PM
I'm a new customer. I'm invest in mutual funds and was curious as to how you adjust for distributions. I never received an email reply from customer support addressing this question. However, I found my answer on the internet( http://www.decisionpoint.com/tacourse/Distributions.html ). I was able to verify this on several funds. Great!I'm only interested in mutual funds, holding them for ~ 3 or more months, based on their short term momentum as espoused by a newsletter, NoLoadFundX. I would like to have access to ETF data, distribution adjusted, and for my purposes, end of day only results like mutual funds. Since ETFs represent indexes or numerous stocks they do act like mutual funds in that respect. Any possibility you might include ETFs (end of day prices) with mutual funds in your basic plan?Thanks.