Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kroos
About
User Name: kroos
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Kumo Cloud Color
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 6:21:59 PM

Thanks Bruce, that would be great. I had done a search and saw that it could be done in Stockfinder so I was hoping it could be added to TC2000. Much appreciated!

Kroos

Topic: Kumo Cloud Color
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 2:52:25 PM

I don't see a way in TC2000, while using Ichimoku, to color the Kumo cloud to show a bullish vs bearish cloud. Not a huge deal but would be nice - is it possible to include this feature in future revisions or is it not practical?

Thanks

Topic: Missing price data for 2013-09-19
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 7:59:39 AM

Same here, no Thursday (19th) data on daily charts....

Topic: TC 2000 v.12.1 new pricing question
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:17:11 PM

capa1... that's the main issue for me... personally, I can work with the alert quota.....

Topic: tc2000 v12 .1
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:52:35 PM

"If a Gold user had a intraday condition in an EasyScan, the condition was incorreclty reporting as Daily. This has been fixed and now shows a warning that scanning intraday time-frames requires platinum service."... from the patch notes...

So that sweet feature is gone. I know I'm an old dog but I've been really trying to like the new upgrade this afternoon. I'll give it a bit but I don't like it. The previous "watchlist centric" version as the OP called it was much more user friendly IMO. I have until April to decide if I'll continue this service.... we'll see.

Maybe I just hate change....

Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:35:57 PM

"This doesn't change the way the regular scanning within the program works.  You can still run EasyScans and click to get updated results at any time.  There is no charge for running EasyScans."

Stockguy... thanks for your comments. Maybe I'm missing something but I used to be able to run an intraday scan at any time -  for instance where the price was greater than the 5 day moving average on a 1 hour chart and there was a Heiken-Ashi candle reversal (hourly again). While maybe not truly live it was near live the best I could tell when compared to my Fidelity charting. I can no longer do that as it says it requires Platinum... or a I can now run a Live Scan for the price. 

So, to me this is a change, a notable one. (I have the Gold plan). Sorry if I'm missing something here....

Thanks

Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:45:54 PM

That's the way I'm reading it. Nice, huh? Now, if your scan is complex, look out : )

Yeah, I don't know what "complex" entails either. I was a happy, content user but this little surprise frosts my butt.... and going Platinum ain't a happenin'......

Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:55:20 PM

Amen... I haven't had to reboot my desktop yet so I still have the older version... I'll milk that as long as I can. I see the Gold version is credited $2.00 a month for alerts or scans so one can be miserly and live within the free amount but I thinks it sucks overall......

Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:04:50 AM

Runs for me on Vista and Win7. What frosts me is that I used to be able to run a scan with intraday conditions (not with a live column) and now it says I need Platinum service to do it when I had been doing it with Gold.... and now a penny a pop for an alert.....

I need to rethink this.......

Topic: PCF for Weekly MACD Histogram
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2011 9:49:44 AM
Thanks - I struggle to write it but once seeing it layed out that makes sense - I appreciate the help......