Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 2morgen
About
User Name: 2morgen
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Columns
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2011 8:37:47 PM
Bruce, I changed the mouse setting and: TA DAH! Your advice worked. Thank you. Next: I can't find a column that shows dividend yield to cost or the current dividend itself. Is that available to put in a column?Thanks for your help,Cal
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 9:22:09 PM
Bruce, I've tried Control, Option and Command Keys clicking left and right on the mouse and I cannot edit the columns. My MAC was bought in October. Thanks for your help,Cal
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2011 3:59:26 PM
Bruce; I have a MAC and a right click does nothing. Also, I tried the tutorial disk and it doesn't come up on my MAC. Are there bugs needed to be solved for MAC users? Thanks for your help.Cal
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:52:06 PM
HOw do you delete a column?How do you move a column left to right or right to left?thanks for your help.cal
Topic: TC 2000
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 2:03:27 PM
I have been using 2007 and have difficulty matching the charts. How do I duplicate zoom 6?How do I duplicate ADX DX period 6?How do I duplicate MLR point to plot?In OBV, EMA 3 and EMA 15 are quite different; why?thanks for your help