Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: volinnp
About
User Name: volinnp
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: What happened to alerts in the Gold version
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:11:04 PM

I upgraded to v16, noticed this issue as well and moved back to v12.  I now see that sp-500 index is on 15-minute delay and I have to pony up $25 extra per month if I want to see that index update as frequently as does yahoo finance for no cost.  I've been using tc2000 for years as well so I found this very surprising and a bit back-handed as well.  If you are going to change your pricing structure, you should be upfront about it.  Just raise the gold price to $40-50 and be upfront about it as opposed to removing services which would push folks into spending more.

Topic: Download Intraday data
Posted: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:08:27 PM
Thank you for your replies.  These are good suggestions.  Unfortunately, I was looking for a free source to download ALL intraday tickers, not simply a web service or screen scrape on a selected set of tickers.  I do realize that it unlikely to find this for free, but I was kind of hoping that there was some way to extract the stockfinder data to ascii or csv, particularly since it is already being downloaded to the program.  That'd be worth the extra monthly fee to go platinum.
Topic: Download Intraday data
Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:56:56 PM
Could someone direct me in how I might download intraday data for Russell 3k tickers?  Basically, I would like to get the hourly quotes of stocks in a data file and not have to look them all up at once in order to do some intraday data (not chart) analysis.  I don't care so much about historical data as much as today going forward.

All suggestions welcome.  Thanks for reading my post.

Noel