Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: hjasd
About
User Name: hjasd
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Setting up an alert for CCI
Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 11:13:29 AM
How do I setup an alert for CCI moving up and cossing -50 towards 0 but it's not over 0 yet on daily chart?

thank you
Topic: stochastic above 20
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 11:00:02 AM
Hello,

I was just wondering if there is a way to setup stochlastic alert  moving up above 20 on 1 minute and 5 minute chart?

Ron
Topic: PRICE?
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:26:13 PM
How much is the gold suite it was $39.99 then the price went down to $29.99 and now when I was ready to subscribeis back to $39.99 so what is it? should I wait till it goes $29.99 again?thank you
Topic: PRICE?
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:25:40 PM
Topic: PRICE?!
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 2:44:33 PM
How much is the gold suite it was $39.99 then the price went down to $29.99 and now when I was ready to subscribeis back to $39.99 so what is it? should I wait till it goes $29.99 again?

thank you
Topic: scanning sectors
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 11:05:16 PM
How about stock finder, doesn't it have real time with adjustable refresh rate? Actually what is the major difference between stock finder and the telecharts, except for the fact that telechart does not give you real time intraday data? what is the use of telechart? initially I was planning to subscribe to the gold package only to get the stock finder as I don't really know much about telechart.  I would really appreciate your explanation.  thank you
Topic: Platinum vs. Gold
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:05:10 PM
This is a question to Platinum users.  I am deciding between gold and platinum and from practical point of view could you please tell me what is the huge difference that you use on daily basis that is worth paying so much more.  I don't mind paying more money but I just would like to jusstify the difference.  Please tell me what are the features you use the most in the platinum version that are not availble in the gold version?

thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

Ron
Topic: trading suggestions
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:45:55 PM
hello,

if I subscribe to platinum I understand I can run my ideas, charts, etc. by Peter Worden Would I also be able to see what he is trading and follow his trades. Does he make recomendations?  That would be fantastic!!!

thank you
Topic: Gold or Platinum
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:32:26 PM
Hello,

I need your recommendation please.  Which package should I go for? gold or platinum.  there is a significant price difference I love day trading but can't spend the whole day in my office daytrading so then I do swing trading.  Is platinum better for day trading or gold or doesn't really matter. Can I do mostly everything with the gold package?  

Please help me make my decision to sign up the the right package.  thank you
Topic: scanning sectors
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:25:47 PM

Any way you can scan just the sectors real time so you can see where the money is flowing in so you can only focus on the certain sector in stead of the whole market?