Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Base
About
User Name: Base
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Still blurry words on Retina MBP
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 10:52:29 AM

On a Retina MacBook Pro, the columns that have positions, prices, gains, etc. that can be placed on the left hand side of the screen still remain blurry despite retina being out for a couple of years.  The words are hardly readable.  Is that going to be addressed?  Thanks.

Topic: Retina update for MacBook Pro
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 4:11:22 PM

Has this been resolved?  Does TC2000 now look acceptable on a retina MacBook Pro?  Previously, the colums with price, % change, net change, etc. was quite blurry.

Thanks.

QUOTE=newyuppie]

Hi, 

I was wondering, are there any other MacBook Pro Retina users out there? Is there any patch one can apply to the software to make it look good on retina displays?

Thanks

Pablo

[/QUOTE]

Topic: Setting up a scan on TC2000
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2012 1:13:51 PM
Thank you Bruce. Is that possible on the live demo version of TC2000? If so, I must be blind...
Topic: Setting up a scan on TC2000
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2012 12:25:55 AM
Can TC2000 set up a scan for moving averages such that the 10 SMA is above the 20 SMA is above the 50 SMA for example? All I want to see is a list of stocks and ETF's that show when this crossover occurs. I'm running a live demo mode but don't see that these parameters are possible. Thanks.
Topic: TC2000 Gold and Platinum
Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:19:34 PM
Does TC2000 Gold provide real time streaming quotes or is it only on Platinum?Can TC2000 run on two computers at once using the same account login name?
Topic: Watch list
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 12:48:00 PM
With Stockfinder 4 or 5, is there a way to make a watch list that I can put how many shares I have and the buy price and have it keep a real time profit/loss?
Topic: RSI(2) setting on Stockfinder
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:05:06 PM
Thanks Bruce. How about on freestockcharts?
Topic: RSI(2) setting on Stockfinder
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:47:41 AM
The RSI(2) setting on the daily is incorrect when comparing to other platforms such as Fidelity Active Trader Pro and Stockcharts. Fidelity and Stockcharts do not have a smoothing factor and I wonder if this difference is causing the difference. What do I set Stockfinder's RSI(2)to in order to get it to be the same as on other platforms? Is Wilder's RSI(2) actually what is being used? Thank you.
Topic: Confirmed uptrend and coloring it
Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2010 9:20:27 PM
How do I add "confirmed" uptrend as an indicator?  Once, it's added, I'd like to paint it a different color so that it can be seen easily but not sure how to do that.  Thanks.