Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dsashley
About
User Name: dsashley
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bollinger Bands Histogram
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 3:50:24 PM
Michael, what I meant is to have a Bollinger bandwith indicator in TC2007.  Thanks.
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 3:41:45 PM
Hi Bruce,  how stupid of me.  Yes, I got it.  By the way, can you tell me how I can get Bollinger Bandwith into TC2007?  Do I need the pcf formula or I can import somehow?  How about Bollinger Band %B?  Thank you so much for your help.  I appreciate it.
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:54:46 PM
Hi Bruce,

With respect to Martha Stokes' Webnar on 9/12, where can I find the indicator of Bollinger Band with Histogram?  I can't find them on TC2007 or TC2000.  Do I have to write or import the formula?  

Thanks.
Topic: Daily v.s. Hourly Balanced of Power (BOP)
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:46:33 PM
Bruce,
you didn't answer my question.  Do I trust the bop on daily chart or hourly chart during a day?  I am not asking for investment advice.  Why do BOP show different information on daily v.s. hourly chart?  Thanks.
Topic: Daily v.s. Hourly Balanced of Power (BOP)
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:47:25 PM

Hi,

Can you tell me why when Bop is green on daily, yet hourly is red? Take APRI for examle on 1/19 (today).  I am using telechart platinum, but with this two opposite information from the same indicator, the information is contracting and provide no help.  On dailly BOP can be green, but on hourly chart, they are all red.  Are they selling or buying?  How do I interpret it?  Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Thank you.  -Sophia

Topic: Help with pcf.
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:57:24 PM
Hi, 

I wrote a pcf and ran it but it returns 0 scan.  Can you take a look at it?  What I want is:

price between $10- $20, minimum 100,000 shares, bop quiet accumulation, consolidation.

Here is what I wrote: H <=20 AND L >= 10 AND V >= 100000 AND BOP8.5 = BOP1 AND (MAXH5 - MINL5)/((AVGH5-AVGL5)) *5*50 + .001

Thanks.

Sophia