Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jme44
About
User Name: jme44
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCFs for pennants and flags
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:51:16 AM
Craig -
I use Bull and Bear flags in my trading plan. I found your Easy Scan very helpful. I scanned US Stocks, Vol > 1 million, Price > $25, in addition to up 10%. That found 63 stocks. Half showed decent set ups to study. and I took a trade on MOS.
Thanks
Jm
Topic: double tops
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2009 10:44:20 AM
Craig - I am sure you have heard all of this before. Saw you in Santa Clara BTW and you are a great teacher but I have a poor memory. 
Okay - I am trying to earn my bottle of champagne
I am new, a subscr. of Tele and Stpfndr, and I am working on a trade strategy. Which includes some shorts in the portfolio. I am looking for stcoks that would go down anyway but if the market tanks, I get stopped out of my longs and off set that with brilliant shorts. So, if I wanted to scan for the double top, is that possible? I have tried but  I have had mixed results, at best, on my easy scans or real code programming. i don't think it's your fault, I am just not the sharpest tool in the shed. 
Thanks for ANY feedback.