Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bronxz
About
User Name: bronxz
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 36
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT WRONG WITH TC2000 v12 and writing PCT'S in them?
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 8:27:39 PM

Thanks for your help stockguy you've cleared up alot of things for me I used the Telechart in 2009, but have only got back to using Wordon charting software again. you would''nt know where I could find a shooting star PCF..........

Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:29:16 PM

I've just tried this formmula and it's coming up with error /                 I don't what to do whatever formula I use?

Body as % of Shadow
ABS(C - O) / (H - L) * 100

Body Center as % of Shadow
(((C + O) / 2) - L) / (H - L) * 100

Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:37:38 PM
It generally say Syntax error ) or / it seeems to be picking out the end of the formula, but I'm putting them in correctly. Is there any other way of implememting PFC's into the TC2000 v12 platform, Thanks 
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 3:38:49 PM

everytime I put in a formula it comes up with an error and I'm following the PCF's closely?

Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 3:12:52 PM
Can't get the condition scan to accept ANY PCT'S formulas keeps coming up with error all the time
Topic: PCF IN TC2000 v12
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 12:07:34 AM
I just started using TC2000 v12, but when searching Worden discussion for shotting stars and hammers PCF and finding them and trying to implement them in the "Condition" area it keeps coming up with errors all the time. I use to use the older version of TC2000 about 2 years ago so I'm new to this version could a trainer or someone send me working PCF's  of Candlestick Patterns that WILL WORK IN TC2000 v12 not the older versions, Thanks
Topic: What's the best way to determine whether there market DJ-30/ SP-500 etc, will be up or down
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:22:18 PM
Just wanted some advice from traders on this forum what they use to determine whether there market DJ-30/ SP-500 etc, will be up or down when the market opens in the morning, Thanks
Topic: XTEX serious potential
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:43:03 PM
Tobydad i've been looking at some of the stocks you mentioned, but you have not really given the reason why there is potential in these stocks could you give us a better analysis of why theses stock are ready to take off so New traders like myself can get a better understanding of chart analysis, Thanks Tobydad..
Topic: Triangles
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 10:48:58 AM

Thanks Craig great layout

Topic: Triangles
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:36:41 PM
Hi craig is the layout on your blog as I can't find it on here, Thanks....