Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: beautyiseternal
About
User Name: beautyiseternal
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2007 works on Macbook or PCs only?
Posted: Sunday, October 4, 2009 3:59:50 PM
This TC2007 works on Macbook computers or only on PCs? I plan to switch to Macbook computer...so wondering if this software works or not.

Thank you
Topic: Please help me with my own Stochastics formula
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2009 4:18:49 PM
Thanks DICEMAN! so, if I am correct...this is what I have for the PCF:

OVERSOLD CONDITION:
DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY

((STOC14.3 <= 20) AND (STOC14.3.1 <= STOC14.3 )) AND ((STOC70.3 <= 20) AND (STOC70.3.1 <= STOC70.3 )) AND ((STOC294.3 <= 20) AND (STOC294.3.1 <= STOC294.3 ))

trying to fine tune the formula to meet my EXACT requirement....could you please explain to me:

"You are using 14 (for 14 days)
Weekly would be 14*5=70 (for 70 days)
Monthly would be 14*21= (for 294 days)"

why weekly we have to times by 5, and monthly times by 21?

Is it because there are 5 trading days in a week? and 21 trading days in a month? I think this is the case, but I just want to be sure. I am VERY NEW...please forgive my ignorance. 

Once I have my OVERSOLD and OVERBOUGHT conditions for DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, how do I combine both of them in one chart together? so that I see it in one chart instead, make it two seperate charts?

I just want to thank you in advance for reading my post and for your help!

What kind of charts, indicators do you use for yourself? I want to learn more from others and what methods they use.

Topic: Please help me with my own Stochastics formula
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2009 8:54:18 PM
Any trainers know the answers to this one? I would love to have a PCF for this one. I wonder if this is possible to do? I am new member