Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jukebox
About
User Name: jukebox
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Market Analysis ll
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2008 12:29:10 PM

Lastly you have to consider just who it is that appreciates your brand of input. I can maybe count on one hand those that actually can tolerate you. 90% of those here would love for you to just go away and stay away, but your pride and ignorance do not allow you to see this. You think that because the Market Analysis thread has a lot of hits or views is a testament to your popularity than you need to wake up. If Diceman or Tobydad were the author it would be the same thing, maybe not as much because they do not posses the freak show status that you do and thus the curiosity factor would reduce the amount of views and second we all know that you pad the views like some sick pathetic loser. I have brought this out before and yet you continue to do it. You really believe that a thread would generate 100 times the standard average views just because you authored it? Come on look back to the early days before you were considered a freak. You were luck to get any responses to your threads.

Enough said this will not be here on Monday anyway and you will be in search of yet another new name to torture and harass this forum.

Topic: I begin to wonder
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:57:44 AM
Wise words and I 2nd Tobydads thoughtfull and caring words. Hang in there Scott, we have all watched you from the sidelines and are still cheering you on.

Consider paper trading durring these ruff markets. I have stoped midstream to do just that in my early years. When that moment comes then you will know and then life is great.

I follow some of your trades that you highlight on the other forum and I see the mistakes that you are making, but I do not speak up anymore for fear of losing our friendship.

You will get there just follow Tobydads advice....
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:59:23 PM
Diceman, how did you know of the political thread on the other forum? You have to be a member to even veiw the threads. What is your handle over there? I actually wish that you would post over there (If you are not already).

You are getting pretty frisky over here lately whats up; you miss the Apsll/bigblock wars???
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 3:18:48 PM
QUOTE (baquilesb)
Scott, you need some help. You are getting a lot of bad information from some folks who have no idea what they are doing.

This is why I am here. And the posts that have already been deleted. You just do not get it. 

You have it in your mind that you can post anyhing that you want and just because in your demented way of thinking it is a valid point; that whether or not it might affect adversely someone else and therfore is not relevent is a sign for all to see just how ignorant you are.

And you just cannot seem to grasp this simple concept, so you keep getting us both banned time and time again, when all you have to do is just stay away from me and they might let us stay.

This is just clearly above your head. (lets pick our new names out now and get it over with).
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:34:01 PM
QUOTE (realitycheck)

99% of the people who attempt this game will fail ... and probably 10% of those will admit it ... most would rather have you believe that they are some sort of "master trader" ... rather than a failure ...

Scott this is one area that I do agree with RC on. That you never know to which you are talking to. I post on many forums and e-mail many friends. I have come to believe that the fakes or wanna-bee's are the ones that no matter how much you ask for details, they just will not share. I mentor a few good folks and have openly shared my many styles on multiple threads, it always makes me feel good when they understand my methods and find success using them. Some good friends I will even mentor free of charge when I have the time. Why some choose not to share leaves me to only wonder why??
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:39:12 AM
Thekubiaks, thanks for the post. I too have been focussing on the ETF's . I love it, it is either one way or the other. Scott forget about Daytrading for now and focus on the good advice given here by Thekubiaks, Diceman and Funnymony.
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:13:24 AM
bigblock how ironic, You being the only one that the Wordens dislike so much that they will not even allow you to post a link to their own website, and then you finally post  link with some substance. You should just keep posting these links and keep your own big trap shut.
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 6:55:48 AM

Scott if you are to listen to anyone then listen to Diceman. You know who is only going to lead you over a cliff. With the way the markets are turning mid day, end of day, any time of day then day trading "like Funnymony said" is to risky. I would be scared if "You know who" had my e-mail address, better change it real fast.

Look for my private message on the other board.....

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:31:08 PM

Scott, longer term trading does pay off more than short term. Try trading off a weekly chart instead of looking at the daily. Use the 50 week sma as a guid to trend.

Good luck.

Topic: a handfull of interestign charts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:07:37 PM
Lastly you are not even smart enough to realize that in order for  you to stay all you need to get is a personality. You make up some name and then you weasle your way back onto the forum only to start trouble again. What do you need, a two by four over the head to get it?