Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Ptolemy
About
User Name: Ptolemy
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: .Acceptance - TASR example
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:04:24 AM
What thread? This is just a myriad of your ramblings. You have cutt free all the important posts that chalange the content of this silly thread. Is that wht you are going to do going foward? I actually have to hand it to you, it is not a bad idea.... Have a secound thread based on the first one but just delete all the opposing comentary. Brilliant I love it
Topic: Market Analysis ll
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:50:43 AM
Bigblock are you so stupid that you really think that the wordens will let this fly. You think that you can continue your verbal assaults unanswered. I am not going away until you can act like a human being. I came here to show you what it is like to be verbaly abused and I will leave when you stop, and Apsll can return and continue his tinkering and his discusions with his friends free from your pschotic intervention.

Alenbary, it is Ptolemy not Apsll, and who (other than Bigblock) have I abused. Give me a list or name just one.

Bigblock gets banned for attacking

Diceman
Jjhart52
Jas0501
Scottnlena
Apsll

Davidjohnhall,
he makes fun of his hard work on the Dragon.

Alenbery although you might appreciate his brand of anlalysis not many others here do. I have talked with those that have left here to go to other forums because of him.

Until he can treat everyone with respect and stop his juvinile attacks then he is going to pay a price. 

A) getting banned from the wordens.
B) Getting a taste of his own medicine from me.

I am part of four forums. Two of them will not tolerate trolls such as him for any period of time, they just ban them for life. The third is well known and is rampant with trolls Memorableproducts and I go there for a good laugh. And then this forum. Why the Wordens have put up with Bigblock for so long (a non paying member) is beyound my comprehention. He has chased good quality folks away from here (some paying). I stand up to him but why more of you do not is another mystery? I know that Diceman does and I do, but that is it. I know that at least 8 of you cannot stand him, you tell me on other forums. Well maybe if you all told him directly he would either be dealt with or maybe change his ways. 

I notice that when he is gone that the good quality folks post in harmony and many interesting threads are started. As soon as he returns from exile, he announces his return as if he is welcome and then the forum goes silent and the attacks begin, like the most recent one on Jjhart52 and then he got banned for that one and know he is back.

Bigblock you want me to go away? Act human.
Topic: Market Analysis II
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:00:10 PM
Allenbary how are you. I am sorry that you feel this way howevere I am at a lose as to what you are referering to. First off It is Ptolemy not apsll. second other than Bigblock name one other that I have abused? I am here to simply show bigblock how it feels to be talked down to and rudly interupted uninvited. 

Give me this list that I have abused and I will oppoligize to each and every one.

Bigblock has a list to long to go through so I will just list a few recent ones.

He was banned for attacking Jjhart52 unprovoked for two weeks.
He has been at odds recently with Jas0501, Diceman,  He makes fun of Scottnlena, He dispells Davidjohnhalls Dragon theory as garbage. He has been at war with HNC, Apsll.

This is just the tip of the iceburg sir, He acts as if he has been apointed the justic of truth and speaks to all as if they are beneath him. I do not lie when I say that he is mocked and laughed at on other forums and I find it difficult to believe that someone with this a-typical personality owns his own trading web site. He speaks of Options as if he himself were a founding father when he has only been using them for three years.

Please explain your statements because I am at a loss.
Topic: Acceptance - TASR example
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:56:46 PM
We are talking Options here. There are threads in this very forum where you are asking rookie questions on the subject and state that you have been considering using Options. Although Options can work, they are high risk and unreliable. Making this statement does not make me a mouse. I am right and if you are half the trader that you say you are then you too know the truth of it. 
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:47:05 PM
Remember it is you that is seeking protection from me (restraining order) You leave Apsll and his friends alone and I leave you alone....
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:42:34 PM
Well now we can talk it out, since you have admitted some truth here today. How does on that has been trading for only three years become an expert on anything?  It will not take long to answere your guesstion. It is a fact that less then 5% of those that play options are profitable. And even fewer get rich using them as insurance. Posting one example that worked is not proof of  anything what kind of study is that. A study of one. You are a regular scientist you are.

The burden of proof is on you, not I. Show us a real true study that proves Options are neccassary. Every site I visit in reference to Options all have the same disclaimer that "Options are risky" On every Forum that I frequent I hear stories of how people have lost money dabling in Options. Never a story how someone got rich. So break the trend show us how you got rich using Options or at least produce a sudy for us, some back-testing maybe. You cannot.
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:22:09 PM
Again because you say that a thing is true, so it must be. Where do you get this power I want some. I am just aware of the current state of affairs as you are. I just find them to be as boring as you are.

A restraining order... Am I seeing cracks in the once sturdy tower? Now you know how we all feel about your long standing abuse of the good members of this forum. Act civil to them and I will leave you alone. My work here is done. Apsll left because of you, and he was shamed to be suspended in league with your antics. When or if he returns and you bother him again then I will return and this will all seem like just a party by comparison.
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:06:01 PM
                 Lets try this one more time you charlatan

Just as my friend Jas has made very clear. Your credibility around here is zero. Options are not a must. I can prove that three years ago you had no clue how to use them. 

You think that because you type words on your keyboard that they have meaning to anyone but yourself? You are the ignorant one here my friend for I have claimed nothing here.

PS: I also love the way you pad your topic views. 3 days on the forum and over one thousand views (back on the 25th) how shallow. You have to have been sitting there for at least an hour doing it. That pace would shatter any thing that this forum has ever seen and you are not even liked. You are on most peoples ignor list.

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:51:17 PM

This is clasic deflection. Maybe you cannot "read" my good fellow but I have made allegations of fraud and deception against you and instead of answering to them you strike out at me with old threats never followed through.

I said goodby to you not this forum. I kinda like it here. Now are you going to answere or just stand there and bleed?

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:41:15 PM
QUOTE (BigBlock)

Trying to be clever?? Day job?  What are you ignorant?
Listen little friend - Options are a must if you want to survive the market.  Not all plays of options - some.
If you think you are going to make it in the market with your little stop loss - you are more naive that I thought.
On a different note, you are the one trying to inspire folks here on indicators, and methods, which will lead to nothing but failure.  Well you were.  Now you are confine to crawling on the botton of your little home like a leech looking for a new host to listen to your nonsense  ideas.

You obviously have no clue about options, or any substantial knowledge of market trading.  All you know is tinkering and wasting your time.  When you get a grip on options, as well as broad knowledge of the markets come back and then we can talk markets and stocks.  In the main time I am not interested in your little silly contributions.  They are worthless.

Said the chimpanzee to his keeper.

Just as my friend Jas has made very clear. Your credibility around here is zero. Options are not a must. I can prove that three years ago you had no clue how to use them. 

You think that because you type words on your keyboard that they have meaning to anyone but yourself? You are the ignorant one here my friend for I have claimed nothing here.

PS: I also love the way you pad your topic views. 3 days on the forum and over one thousand views (back on the 25th) how shallow. You have to have been sitting there for at least an hour doing it. That pace would shatter any thing that this forum has ever seen and you are not even liked. You are on most peoples ignor list.

Just when I think that you cannot suprise me any more, you always find a way.