Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mslifkin
About
User Name: mslifkin
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Value in portfolio
Posted: Saturday, June 24, 2017 2:14:31 PM

2 questions -

1. how do I display the value of a portfolio?

2. how do i write a formula that takes a stock in the portfolio - dividend $/yr and multiplies it times the shares in that portfolio for a new column = total portfolio dividends

thanks

Topic: Dividend ratios - Payout ratio & Coverage ratio
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 2:39:06 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
The CA fields are for Canadian symbols only. We should be adding Dividend Payout and Coverage Ratio Indicators to StockFinder relatively soon (the plan is to add them within the next few days).

was dividend payout ration or coverage ratio ever added?  if not when will it

thanks

Mark - Gold member TC 2000

Topic: Intra Day Scans
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:46:22 AM
So if I update then check my scans they should have used the last price - correct. I am a platinum user. thanks for quick response
Topic: Intra Day Scans
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:20:20 AM
Do scans that use 'C' in a PCF recalculate after an intraday update is done. If not is there a way to do so. thank you
Topic: moving averages
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:22:03 PM
I know if I set a avgc20 it refers to bars and if I go to the 15 minute chart it will calculate and display the average c for the last 20 bars on the 15 minute chart. what I want to do is to write a PCF that, for example, will only identify those stocks with closing price less than the the 20 bar moving average on a 15 minute chart. Can this be done? thanks
Topic: Morning Star PCF WEEKLY
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 8:02:22 PM
Craig
I posted this in the wrong discussion room.

Craig

I have read many of your posts and appreciate them. Want to convert the daily morning star signal to a weekly one. can you help please

daily morning star PCF:
((O2 > C2) AND ((O2 - C2) / (.001 + H2 - L2) > .6) AND (C2 > O1) AND (O1 > C1) AND ((H1 - L1) > (3 * (C1 - O1))) AND (C > O) AND (O > O1))

many thanks

Mark
Topic: Morning Star Signal - Weekly
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:35:06 PM
Craig

I have read many of your posts and appreciate them. Want to convert the daily morning star signal to a weekly one. can you help please

daily morning star PCF:
((O2 > C2) AND ((O2 - C2) / (.001 + H2 - L2) > .6) AND (C2 > O1) AND (O1 > C1) AND ((H1 - L1) > (3 * (C1 - O1))) AND (C > O) AND (O > O1))

many thanks

Mark
Topic: Platinum Video
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2005 3:06:31 PM
Doug

many thanks

I did find where Craig posted a few videos in 2004 but none on the clubs/TC-Net/on line chat stuff.

again thanks

Mark
Topic: Platinum Video
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:34:23 PM
Is there a video that describes operation of platinum discussion groups/clubs?