Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: davidcftv
About
User Name: davidcftv
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 10 BUY/SELL List for Monday
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:51:42 PM
WSE,

Can you pop into Skype at some stage I have been watching out for you.
Topic: swing trader's nightmare
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:17:06 AM
 In thinking about what has helped me to the most in the last four weeks it has been sitting on the sidelines more often than not waiting for the setup or degree of probability i am happy with before entering and even then its with smaller than normal initial trade sizes. 
Topic: Another good batch
Posted: Saturday, January 10, 2009 7:15:59 PM
Nice picks TobyDad ! Of course now me challenge is two fold to reverse engineer how you picked those and figure out how to program that into telechart , in fact figuring out how to put anything into telechart would be a plus right now , i really should make use of the subscription.
Topic: Top ten (for the next couple of days)
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:24:56 PM
HI Apsll,

Great to know the voice of the poster. Thanks for posting the video , it paints a thousand words.

David
Topic: Main reasons why VSA is flawed.
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2008 6:34:16 AM
Bigblock, You are correct in that you didnt say your system is better but its generally the foundation of such bitter argument that one believes their version of the market to be the only truth, so yes i extrapulated incorrectly.. perhaps.... I have been a TC user for some time but didnt post in the forum ( Apsll I am who you think i am ) when visiting it last night for the first time in days , perhaps it was just bad luck when randomly clicking around to come across several argumentative posts you have made. If your not generally argumentative on this board then you have my apologies. Specifically though , and I dont care how long or successful anybody is , nobody in my view is qualified to say a widely used system is rubbish , which is i think ( forgive me if im wrong ) the main thrust of your post.  The best traders , especially when it comes to passing it on are the ones who recognise they know but a little. But hey , what do i know...
Topic: Main reasons why VSA is flawed.
Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:05:56 PM
Bigblock. , have to say ill find out what you are trying to peddle and put it on my ignore list. I find VSA amongst other things useful. I have also not found many professionals willing to entirely rib somebody elses system entirely in favour of their own , its called Ego mate.

David C Grant.