Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tizeye
About
User Name: tizeye
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: No live BATS feed?
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:01:02 PM

I just noticed that as well. Ironically, the phone app still has the BATS data feed, as does the previous version of TC2000 on my MacBook Pro as 16 is not released for Mac yet.

Don't mind paying for the data which is probably more accurate than BATS, and that is a good deal for Gold, but have a question how it is stated. Is the $14.99 for "Stocks" limited to stocks only or all inclusive of derivitive securities. "Index" is obviously only index for $9.99. Essentially what I am truing to ask, for Stocks and Index is it $14.99 (with Index only representing a $5 savings at $9.99) OR is it combined $14.99 + $9.99 = $24.98?

Topic: SF 5.0 vs. TC2000 v12
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:45:14 PM

I'm confused. Haven't activated v12 yet but looks quite dynamic but also looks like it has a lot of the functionality of SF 5.0. Searched all over the web site to see a comparison either as a chart, video discussion ot a topic on the foumns. Didn't see anything. One thing I did notice is that pricing for SF 5.0 only shows for platinum. Is it being eliminated at the Gold level as I didn't see the previous $10 surcharge, or has the Gold level been included in the subscription to TC2000?

Could somebody clarify where things stand between the two programs. Unfortunately, due to conflicting obligations this year will not be able to make it to the training session locally next month where I suspect will address the various programs and how they interact. I will try to make it to another city in December.