Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Accounted4
About
User Name: Accounted4
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 27
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Latest Short Interest Ratio
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:45:23 PM

The above subject is a fundamental computation that you offer to be placed on a chart.

Is the calculation updated on a nightly bases and how is it interpreted?

Thank you.

Accounted4 / aka K.Oliver

Topic: Viewing charts in different time segments
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:49:43 PM

Kneissl - I have sent you a TCMail note with a couple of suggestions. Hope your finding what you need.

Keith

accounted4.keith@gmail.com

Topic: Price crossing Above 8 EMA (3 min chart)
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:58:48 PM
Bruce I think the formula are being correctly calculated but have suspicions that the check marks showing when one attaches a formula as a column are inconsistent. I'm trying to figure how I can show you the results I'm acheiving on an intraday basis, but haven't come up with a way to show you that data. Wish you were sitting beside my to correct my ways.

Keith
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:47:03 PM
When for example comparing C< C1 for an interaday hourly time frame, the current candle appearing on the screen even though it may not be complete because of an hourly time frame, is it considered to be C or is C represented by the last COMPLETED candle.
Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:06:29 PM

Hi

Please help me understand your programs logic of my formula below.

Price crossing Above 8 EMA (3min)

Formula: (H2<XAVGC8.2) and (L1>XAVGC8.1) and (C>C1)

1st we check (H2<XAVGC8.2) to see if H2 is less than XAVGC8.2

2nd we check (L1>XAVGC8.1) to see if L1 is greater than XAVGC8.1

3rd we check (C>C1) to see if C is greater than C1

This formula was tested against NASDAQ group of stocks.

I was expecting to see something like the following pattern.

Unfortunately my jpg diagram to show you what I expected did not paste.

I found that the first 2 candles on the left straddled the 8EMA line which I was not expecting based on the formula.

Any thoughts. Is your filter working exactly or not. Just trying to better understand your programs logic. Your help would be appreciated.
Keith Oliver

Topic: UpDating TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:24:33 PM
Several weeks ago Michael Thompson was claiming that we as users would be getting the new features in the version that he was demonstating.
I currently have TC2000 version 11.0.4088.31513.
If my mind serves me correctly the version that I am using does not yet have these features.
When was the last update published and what version was it;  and do you know when the next version will be available to your subscribers of the Platinum service.

Thanks,
Keith Oliver (aka Accounted4)
Topic: Peter Worden TSV scans
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:54:36 PM
I asked Peter yesterday whether he would share his TSV scans but got no response. Would you please ask him if he would be willing to share some of his scans or are they on your web site and I just haven't been able to find them as yet.  This is in conjunction with your TC2000 version 11 product.
I look forward to your reply.

Keith
Topic: FreeStockCharts.com
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:20:40 PM
That just seems to be a PDF file and I don't see any link to run a video. Am I missing something?
Topic: FreeStockCharts.com
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:08:32 PM
Have a friend interested in freestockcharts.com but I couldn't find a URL to show videos related to freestockchart.com.. can you help
Keith
Topic: 50dma has just crossed the 200dma
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 2:29:39 PM
the PCF AVGC50 => AVGC200 gives me more stock than I'm interested in. I would like to know when the 50 DMA has just crossed the 200 DMA.
Can you help me?

Keith