Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: chopper
About
User Name: chopper
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TSV STOCHASTICS
Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:17:45 PM

Can you tell me if there is somewhere on your site where I can get a precise definition of TSV and STOCHASTICS and how they're calculated?

Thanks

Topic: watchlists
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:13:07 PM
Why is it that when I alter a watchlist and them come back to it later, it's reverted to its original version and when I delete a watchlist, it won't go away?
Topic: stochastics
Posted: Friday, January 5, 2007 5:56:43 PM
When I use a chart of Worden Stochastics and use a backtester entry of Worden Stochastics, both 25,10, but change the entry to passing up through 15 the buys and sells on the chart don't make sense. Do you know why?
Topic: back tester
Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2007 5:19:18 PM
When specifying a Trade Stop based on trade length, is it not possible to use an equal sign to get out after a fixed number of days no matter what?

When using Worden stochastics in the backtester, is it not possible to compare each day's value against the value the day before?

Thanks
Topic: backscanner user's guide
Posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:55:26 PM
I watched the 2 demos on the BackScanner site. Is there no documentation anywhere?

Why, when I click on a condition, does the little box containing the variables pop up and immediately disappear?

Why, when I put in a trade stop of 5 days, does the performance report show an average trade length of 46 days?

Thanks
Topic: backscanner user's guide
Posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:35:34 PM
Where can I find documentation on how to use backscanner, preferably starting from the beginning and explaining in detail?

Thanks
Topic: personal criteria formula
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 2:15:37 PM
Is there any way I can use a personal criteria formula as of a past date rather than against the current day?

Thanks

Barry
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:13:31 PM
THANKS
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:51:52 PM
Question: I'm using stochastics on my charts which show as 5,3,3 which I think are the defaults. When I go to personal criteria formulas, the variables are PERIOD and SK PERIOD. Is there a way, using a formula, that I can screen for charts where blue crossed purple from yesterday to today? Also, is there a way that I can get the numerical values (1 to 100) for the two lines? Thanks. Barry
Topic: easyscan
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:34:55 PM
That worked. Thanks.